what MORE is there to do in Nassau ??

phyzz

DD (12) and I have been to Nassau several times . We have done Blue Lagoon , the dolphins and the zoo . What else is there to do ?

we will be there 2nd week feb on the Wonder i think we pull out at 430.

Thanks

Phyllis

I believe there are two different tours. We did the Bahamas Segway and Beach Experience tour (http://www.bahamassegwaytours.com/) a couple of years ago and it was one of the best excursions we've ever done.

Here is a link to a thread about the tour. My review with pictures is at the bottom of page 2.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...=segway&page=2

I think your DD would have fun. There were 8 people in our tour group, including a mom with her teenage daughter. The tour took about 3 and a half hours and it was nice to see a different part of the island.

We just got back and used Caribbean Segway. It is located near Junkanoo Beach. We travelled along the beach, learned the area history including forts, went to the fish fry for refreshments, went up near Fort Charolette but it was fenced off for a special activity. It was great. They are also located online.

Archived