Need advice!

IcePrincessKCL

Ok folks I've been lurking around again for a while!! I need some advice, I'm cruising on the triumph on Dec 8th and was wondering what your opinion is on interior vs oceanview cabin! I am currently booked in an interior on deck 7 but have the option to upgrade to an oceanview on main!! What would you do!?? Btw I'm cruising alone :)

Krista

Since you asked for opinions....

I would never cruise in an inside room on a cruise ship & miss out on one minute of seeing...hearing...smelling...feeling that beautiful water & scenery. So if for some reason I could not have a balcony room, I would settle for nothing less than an ocean view.

Ok folks I've been lurking around again for a while!! I need some advice, I'm cruising on the triumph on Dec 8th and was wondering what your opinion is on interior vs oceanview cabin! I am currently booked in an interior on deck 7 but have the option to upgrade to an oceanview on main!! What would you do!?? Btw I'm cruising alone :)

Krista

Hi Krista...you did not tell us the price difference and this may sway how I would feel. Also, how much time do you spend in your cabin looking out a window. If it was a balcony, then at least you can sit out there, have a glass of wine, cup of coffee, breakfast and enjoy the ocean.

:o:o:o You are going to have a FABULOUS time regardless.

If we are going to ports we've been to several times before, we book inside just to save money. You do sleep much better in an inside because you don't have the natural light.

On the other hand, if we are going somewhere like Hawaii or Alaska, we book a balcony or if we just get a great deal on a balcony. Most times it's an OV.

Archived