Galveston hotels with Airport AND Cruise shuttles?

tominabox1

When we cruised out of Port Canaveral, we got a good deal with a hotel the night before that got us transportation to the hotel from Orlando, to the port and back to Orlando.

Are there any hotels in Galveston that do that? I have looked but couldn't find much if any info on something like that.

I went through the booking deal on the Carnival website and it looks like their transportation costs $160 total (to and from airport to ship) which isn't bad if I can get a hotel for less than $100 (looks easy). We paid $250 for our setup in Orlando.

Any cheaper (or easier) ideas?

• 2 months later...

Country Inn & Suites at Hobby has a shuttle to and from the airport and an option to purchase a shuttle too and from the cruise port. It was $200 for a room and transportation of up to 4 people. One night's stay required. Seems easily the cheapest to me.

• 2 weeks later...
Country Inn & Suites at Hobby has a shuttle to and from the airport and an option to purchase a shuttle too and from the cruise port. It was $200 for a room and transportation of up to 4 people. One night's stay required. Seems easily the cheapest to me.

Shuttle to cruise port is $7 PP.

• 3 weeks later...
I'd also be interested in a hotel in Galveston that has a shuttle too and from HOU, plus a shuttle to the port. Are there any?

The Country Inn and Suites in Galveston has shuttle from both airports to and from Galveston and also to the port. Give them a call to get the details, they are located on Seawall Blvd in Galveston.

Is this $7 from Hobby airport??? How do I get on theur list?

Hey BJ the only deal that good, is when we would pick you up from hobby!

And you stay at our home!!!!

Say hello to Cliff.

Archived