Pullmantours Sovereign? seeking info regarding Ship & Cruise Line

sparklymoet

Hi Ally,

we didnt know about any of the themed nights before we boarded,we had formal clothes and black and white attire and I had just popped a bright coloured scarf in on the off chance there was a tropical night.The only way we found out was in the daily planner the night before.

we where told you cannot take travel iron on board is this correct glad abot formal dress does everyone dress up,:confused::)

we where told you cannot take travel iron on board is this correct glad abot formal dress does everyone dress up,:confused::)

I am sorry but I am not sure about the travel iron situation,formal night I would say yes everyone dresses up,the theme nights not so many dress up cause noone is told about them in advance

I am sorry but I am not sure about the travel iron situation,formal night I would say yes everyone dresses up,the theme nights not so many dress up cause noone is told about them in advance

thank you for your help just going to go and enjoy ourselves.:)

thank you for your help just going to go and enjoy ourselves.:)

You will have a fabulous time on the Sovereign we loved it,its lovely not having a bar bill at the end and all the crew are lovely and friendly. I have put a full review of the ship and her ports of call on the other Uk cruise review site under the name Westwood Ashton-u-Lyne.:D:D:D

You will have a fabulous time on the Sovereign we loved it,its lovely not having a bar bill at the end and all the crew are lovely and friendly. I have put a full review of the ship and her ports of call on the other Uk cruise review site under the name Westwood Ashton-u-Lyne.:D:D:D

what other uk cruise site.would love some advice on ports of call and to read yor full review.:)

• 3 months later...

Are there any recent experiences on Pullmanter either Sovereign or Monarch? I have sailed both ships as RCI ships in the past (and their other sister, Majesty of the Seas) so I am familiar with the ship itself. I'm not so sure about the culture onboard and how the company operates. For those familiar with the mainstream cruise lines (RCI, Carnival, NCL, Princess, etc) what would be the "differences" that we would need to know? I'm looking at different routes for 2014 or 2015 and have thought it might be neat to sail on one of these ships again. I just don't want there to be something crazy I had not thought about with the ships being with a different company (albeit a joint venture with RCL, but not ran the same as Royal Caribbean).

• 2 months later...
Hi

Have booked a med cruise on this ship for September 2013, & am looking for any information or advice re this ship or tour operator.

Thanks in advance

Pullmantur is not a tour operator--they are a subsidiary of Royal Caribbean and the market leader in the Spanish market. All their current ships are cascaded from Royal Caribbean.

Pullmantur is not a tour operator--they are a subsidiary of Royal Caribbean and the market leader in the Spanish market. All their current ships are cascaded from Royal Caribbean.

Actually, Pullmantur IS and always has been a tour operator, starting as a tour bus company, then acquiring a few 747's to form a charter airline to fly it's Spanish clients to all-inclusive resorts, ending up with a few ships for it's all-inclusive cruise division. And the whole works is totally owned by RCCL who bought it in 2006.