When exactly does your hold expire if you don't pay?

dijid

I am trying not to panic. If my hold expires "November 23rd" - do I have until the end of the day tomorrow to pay the deposit? It won't expire at midnight tonight, will it?

My PCC is out of the office and said her calls would be forwarded, but it doesn't look like that's the case. I tried calling the generic Europe line - and got a recording in a language I don't speak, so I have no clue what the message told me. Calling the US didn't work - it's Thanksgiving and they're closed. Going through MyNCL won't work - the PCC made our connecting staterooms into two separate reservations and I can only access one of them via MyNCL. (And I really want them put back together, seeing as I'm the person that would have the ironic luck of having half their family get visited by the upgrade fairy and end up with my husband sleeping several decks away...)

Can someone calm me down and reassure me it'll all be okay?

And Happy Thanksgiving!

I am trying not to panic. If my hold expires "November 23rd" - do I have until the end of the day tomorrow to pay the deposit? It won't expire at midnight tonight, will it?

My PCC is out of the office and said her calls would be forwarded, but it doesn't look like that's the case. I tried calling the generic Europe line - and got a recording in a language I don't speak, so I have no clue what the message told me. Calling the US didn't work - it's Thanksgiving and they're closed. Going through MyNCL won't work - the PCC made our connecting staterooms into two separate reservations and I can only access one of them via MyNCL. (And I really want them put back together, seeing as I'm the person that would have the ironic luck of having half their family get visited by the upgrade fairy and end up with my husband sleeping several decks away...)

Can someone calm me down and reassure me it'll all be okay?

And Happy Thanksgiving!

It expires 24 hours from when you made the initial hold so if 10 a.m. today, it will expire at 10 a.m. on the 23rd.

My husband was able to get into My NCL and it says pay "By Nov. 23rd" which to me implies midnight tonight. Only the one stateroom is listed and we are unable to pull up the second one (which differs by only one number). I have a .pdf of the two reservations, but the system can't find the other one.

The ship isn't even close to full, but I don't want to lose the $300 OBC we have with this offer.

My husband was able to get into My NCL and it says pay "By Nov. 23rd" which to me implies midnight tonight. Only the one stateroom is listed and we are unable to pull up the second one (which differs by only one number). I have a .pdf of the two reservations, but the system can't find the other one.

The ship isn't even close to full, but I don't want to lose the $300 OBC we have with this offer.

Not sure where you are located but I just did a dummy booking and this is what it said: Courtesy hold? The cabin must be deposited by 2:39 p.m. EST on Nov. 23.

Things must be different over here in Europe. I think we get closer to 72 hours. We've already booked the flights, so we're pretty committed. I just never expected to have any difficulty paying the deposit. You'd think handing over money would be the easiest thing to do..

Hi

I realize my post is a little late and hope you were able to resolve your issue. But for future reference wanted to let you know that I had the same situation where I booked two staterooms and so they were reserved under two separate reservations. You have to create another My NCL account under the name of the other cruiser who is registered to that room in order to access that reservation.

Hope this was helpful

Hi

I realize my post is a little late and hope you were able to resolve your issue. But for future reference wanted to let you know that I had the same situation where I booked two staterooms and so they were reserved under two separate reservations. You have to create another My NCL account under the name of the other cruiser who is registered to that room in order to access that reservation.

Hope this was helpful

Thanks for the info. I got the same info from another PCC when I called the following morning (and was able to make the down payment.) I had assumed since it's my family in the cabin, I'd have it on my account, but that isn't the case.

Archived