Civil service? What does MSC consider those jobs to be?

jdvmd

Just saw a deal come across on MSC and it said military and civil service receive an additional 10 percent off the sale prices. What jobs does MSC consider civil service? Does this just mean those who work for the government/state or would it include other positions?

Just saw a deal come across on MSC and it said military and civil service receive an additional 10 percent off the sale prices. What jobs does MSC consider civil service? Does this just mean those who work for the government/state or would it include other positions?

I am interested in what other jobs outside the government could be regarded as civil service :confused:

I am interested in what other jobs outside the government could be regarded as civil service :confused:

We have a membership warehouse store here in the states that allows you to be a member IF you work in government or civil service. By their definition it includes medical, teaching etc. That is why I posted the question as I wanted to know how it is defined by MSC as I have never seen this type of discount before.

We have a membership warehouse store here in the states that allows you to be a member IF you work in government or civil service. By their definition it includes medical, teaching etc. That is why I posted the question as I wanted to know how it is defined by MSC as I have never seen this type of discount before.

Oh, I see the confusion I automatically included staff from state run schools, hospitals etc under the concept......I guess the easiest way is if you get a pay cheque from the state or federal government then you technically civil service.

Happy Monday Cruise Critic friends!

Our civil service rates are for those guests who work for hospitals, schools, military, government and the state. Guests would be required to send proof of employment; this is extendible to those guests who are retired from any of the fields above.

Happy Monday Cruise Critic friends!

Our civil service rates are for those guests who work for hospitals, schools, military, government and the state. Guests would be required to send proof of employment; this is extendible to those guests who are retired from any of the fields above.

Great news! Is there a code that needs to be entered when booking online or with the MSC Travel Agent Booking Engine?

Archived