Oasis "aft" cabins

jst4fun715

We have 11729 booked for our Oasis cruise in May. It's a B1 balcony.

It is the last one on that deck. I suspect its going to be a LOOOONGG walk to the cabin, but we're okay with that. We usually try to look for cabins with a little uniqueness -- hump, aft, etc.

Good luck on your search!

Ann

• 5 months later...
Here's a picture of the aft area on Allure.....it's the same as on Oasis. Cabin 11729 is right above the one where the man is on the balcony. On the right side of the rock wall is a large public deck. Both places are great for viewing the Aqua Theater shows. :)

AllurebalconybyAquaTheater.jpg

OMG... if 11729 is right above where the man is standing on the balcony does that mean 9729 is right below him? We have 9729 on an upcoming Oasis Cruise.

• 4 weeks later...
OMG... if 11729 is right above where the man is standing on the balcony does that mean 9729 is right below him? We have 9729 on an upcoming Oasis Cruise.

You will love 9729! We just came from Allure and stayed in that cabin. Great views of the sea, boardwalk, and of course the Aqua Theatre. We watched the Aqua Theatre show from our balcony, and it was great. We also watched the NBA finals on the big screen from our balcony as well.

There was some noise in our cabin during the Heat vs Spurs NBA final, but not too bad. There was lots of cheering throughout the game. Overall, any noise from the Aqua Theatre was minimal.

You will love 9729! We just came from Allure and stayed in that cabin. Great views of the sea, boardwalk, and of course the Aqua Theatre. We watched the Aqua Theatre show from our balcony, and it was great. We also watched the NBA finals on the big screen from our balcony as well.

There was some noise in our cabin during the Heat vs Spurs NBA final, but not too bad. There was lots of cheering throughout the game. Overall, any noise from the Aqua Theatre was minimal.

Great News, Wildcatfish. Thanks for letting us know. Greatly appreciate it!

Do we still have access to the large Balconies right next door?

Also, do you have a review posted? I had some questions. Like who was the Cruise Director? and what performers were in the comedy club and the lounges? Thanks.

• 4 years later...

I can’t see the pictures. Do I have to subscribe to photobucket to see them? They don’t have a free service.

I can’t see the pictures. Do I have to subscribe to photobucket to see them? They don’t have a free service.

No, you don't have to subscribe, the person who linked the photos has to subscribe. Nothing you can do at this point.