Diamond Princess reviews - where are they?

krrgolf

We have just returned from the Beijing to Bangkok cruise which sailed on 10th Nov. Where are the reviews of the cruise which immediately preceded it? I can't believe there aren't any. Our cruise was affected by the virus which broke out on the earlier cruise and I would be very interested to see comments from any passengers on that cruise before I offer my review of our one.

Someone must have commented or are they being suppressed for some reason?

We have just returned from the Beijing to Bangkok cruise which sailed on 10th Nov. Where are the reviews of the cruise which immediately preceded it? I can't believe there aren't any. Our cruise was affected by the virus which broke out on the earlier cruise and I would be very interested to see comments from any passengers on that cruise before I offer my review of our one.

Diamond Princess.Singapore to Vancouver reached Vancouver May 19th 2012.

Alot of passengers came down with respiratory tract infection .Mine lasted for three weeks.

Suppressed by whom?? I think it is quite possible that a lot of the folks here on CC participate on the boards, but just don't post reviews...

We are scheduled for the Beijing to Bangkok cruise in April, and I, too, have been looking for the November reviews. Just a couple have been posted. What's up??

hi,we were on the bangkok to beijing cruise before yours,no problems for us.norovirus broke out the last few days,strict hygiene regime,being a plumber in uk i must be immune.the food, service etc for us was 100%.the ship was having a deep clean after disembarking so that delayed embarking.as you know this virus is no reflection of ship but mainly caused thru passenger hygiene.there are a few post cruise comments on roll call for that cruise,cheers brian.

hi,we were on the bangkok to beijing cruise before yours,no problems for us.norovirus broke out the last few days,strict hygiene regime,being a plumber in uk i must be immune.the food, service etc for us was 100%.the ship was having a deep clean after disembarking so that delayed embarking.as you know this virus is no reflection of ship but mainly caused thru passenger hygiene.there are a few post cruise comments on roll call for that cruise,cheers brian.

Are they all immune from getting sick and passing virus's to passengers?

I wonder what their secret is?

listen,ive drunk in pubs,posh and rough in london for 30+ years and if i had a penny for every bloke that came out of wc who didnt wash his hands id be a millionaire,women too according to my oh.the chef on that ship was a bit of a tyrant with his staff but a stickla for hygiene.there was an artical in patter that the virus is rife in north america at moment.

• 1 year later...

I've spotted a great retail opening for anyone wishing to make a fortune selling on cruise ships.

Open a tissue and handkerchief store on board.

I've yet to see any of the coughers and sneezers on board ships use these items.

They all seem to be perfectly happy to spray their bodily fluids over everyone in range.

I have even moved to other parts of a ship only to find the offending people have followed me.

I would be perfectly happy to confront these inconsiderate germ sprayers, but my BH only has to give me one of her "looks" to keep me in line.