How many kids on board?

sweetcurves

I always ask a customer service rep. I have found that Carnival is less willing to give you the number compared to other cruise lines but if you are nice and keep asking they will give it up the number. They can also give how many toddlers, kids and teenager in their age ranges.

I always ask a customer service rep. I have found that Carnival is less willing to give you the number compared to other cruise lines but if you are nice and keep asking they will give it up the number. They can also give how many toddlers, kids and teenager in their age ranges.

Oooh ok, good to know, thanks! :cool:

Somewhere on here someone had posted that they knew how many kids were going to be on their upcoming cruise. How could they know/find out that type of information?

Its pretty safe to say you cannot know how many children will be on a cruise,unless you cruise during school breaks or when they are off during summer

That is interesting because I've asked CCL several times about how many children there are on a sailing never got anywhere. Because since I am single there is no way I would cruise with a thousand kids on a ship so I guess i can understand why they(CCl) would not give those numbers out.

Gary

That is interesting because I've asked CCL several times about how many children there are on a sailing never got anywhere. Because since I am single there is no way I would cruise with a thousand kids on a ship so I guess i can understand why they(CCl) would not give those numbers out.

Gary

Than you have to pick your cruise time carefully. We usually sail in mid-May and first week in November . Because I do have kids, I always ask at camp how many on-board. During our sailings - no more then 150 under 18 years old. On Allure last year was about 200 . But in the summer and during the holidays Allure usually have about 2K kids out of 5.5k passengers. But we sailed once during spring break from NY on Holland America we had 400 kids. Wasn't that bad. This cruise was 11 nights . Would be less nights = more kids. Not everyone takes kids out of school. Mine were pre-school age on that one.

Archived