Equinox information

bandit and babycakes

Questions??? do they serve full breakfast with room service ie eggs etc so we can eat out on the veranda? Which decks have covered or partial covered veranda's? Beds do they have pillow tops or are they hard and lumpy? Types of entertainment?

thanks so much

yes they have a full breakfast for room service, there are pictures of the menu on here some where.

all balconys are fully covered ecept the aft balcony which are about 50 expossed.

bed get better with the type of room you get. for example better sheets and pillow choices

go to celebrity website to see the entertainment choices

Questions??? do they serve full breakfast with room service ie eggs etc so we can eat out on the veranda? Which decks have covered or partial covered veranda's? Beds do they have pillow tops or are they hard and lumpy? Types of entertainment?

thanks so much

Hi, yes, you can get a full breakfast through room service and yes,

you can eat out on the balcony.

As for the beds? I love them and always sleep well on the ship.

Not hard and lumpy to me.

Entertainment varies...they have "Broadway type shows", Acapella

groups.....they have a house band too. They usaully have a guitarist

on board as well. Not sure what type of entertainment you are looking

for......

Equinox is great. I sailed her for 10 nights back in May:)

The question about the bed comfort is of interest to me too. We have just booked our first celebrity cruise on equinox after 3 Princess cruises where the beds are terrible. I do hope they are much better even though we are just booked for an inside cabin right now. I would really like to be able to sleep well on vacation. At least it will be dark!

The question about the bed comfort is of interest to me too. We have just booked our first celebrity cruise on equinox after 3 Princess cruises where the beds are terrible. I do hope they are much better even though we are just booked for an inside cabin right now. I would really like to be able to sleep well on vacation. At least it will be dark!

The bed on Equinox was very comfy and unless something changed

your bed will be the same as a regular window and regular balcony.

Maybe suites have different beds/mattress but as far as I know,

(and been sailing with Celebrity for 9 years) the rest of the beds/

mattresses are the same throughout:)

If you are thinking top of the line mattresses, then no. Comfortable yes.

On my November cruise i had eggs one morning in cabin. Really.. If you want eggs go to the dining room or buffet. It really is very difficult to get decent eggs (ie still warm and fluffy) in your room. Enjoy a healthy breakfast in your room and have your egg mornings elsewhere. That way you won't be disappointed. I have ben a room service manager and know how hard it is to keep food warm. And that's without having to walk the length of a ship

Archived