Conquest Rm 7201 - Post Funship 2.0

tommy2tone_1999

I saw some every detailed photos from Nov 2011 of Conquest's Room 7201 (http://www.********************/view_room.php?r_id=1992). I was wondering if there was a big change in the furnishings of the room following the Funship 2.0 updates done to Conquest in October 2012. Can someone who has access to the room please post some really good pics. Thanks in advance.:)

Are you freakin kidding me?! :eek: Is Cruise Critic that insecure about viewers going to other websites that they censor the URLs? Geez! you people take it just a little TOO serious:rolleyes:

I got this from a Sticky on this forum,

"From our Community Guidelines:

"The posting of blocks of text obtained from anywhere on the Internet, online newspapers, web sites, Facebook and other social media sites, magazines, etc., defeats the purpose of our Cruise Boards. All of this information is available to everyone online, and doesn't add to the idea of sharing firsthand experiences and cruise advice. Also, the majority of information out there is protected by an author's individual copyright. Therefore, we will remove such information from the message boards. However, linking via url to the information is allowed."

So what gives?

No changes to the rooms except we did have a flat TV and a (very firm) new mattress.

I have to agree with this one. We sailed Conquest 11/11/2012 and the beds were HARD! I even posted about this but didn't get much response. I was so accustomed to the soft, comfy beds but this was bad!

• 2 months later...

Archived