Nice Surprise....luggage tags!

BabsterA

This is so curious! I made my reservations, I paid; I made my daughter's reservation, I paid. Both in suites, same PCC. I've completed online registration and printed e-docs, she has not. She got luggage tags already, I have not. :(

Go figure. No rhyme or reason. Hope to be getting mine in the mail soon, too!

I called my PCP (side note: he has been generally knowledge-less any time I have spoken to him) to request luggage tags since I had also read on here that they would be stopping 10/1 (we sail 1/18/13), and I did receive the email with printable luggage tags attached (I did not relaize that the color doesn't matter, and didnt want to have to bring the document somewhere to be printed). He claimed to have NO knowledge that they were discontinuing the practice of mailing luggage tags. Then, he said, "well, even if they were stopping the mailings in general, you would still get them because you're in a suite." Um, ok.

A few weeks later, I did receive the welcome package with lugguge tags (2 each, for 7 of us sailing together in the GV), but I am nearly certain that ithad nothing to do with my call to the clueless PCP...

Archived