QM2 Hair Stylists?

Leucothea

Does anyone have a favorite hairstylist on QM2? I would like to get my hair done when I cross, but it seems you can't choose the hair stylist that you want, and I keep getting the same one who gives me terrible cuts/colour.

How often do they rotate them, does anyone know? I have had a reasonably good cut a couple of times when QM2 first set sail, but they had different staff then.

Does anyone have a favorite hairstylist on QM2? I would like to get my hair done when I cross, but it seems you can't choose the hair stylist that you want, and I keep getting the same one who gives me terrible cuts/colour.

How often do they rotate them, does anyone know? I have had a reasonably good cut a couple of times when QM2 first set sail, but they had different staff then.

I once had a French girl and, when making an appointment, I asked for her; there was no problem. You should try to avoid the one you are not satisfied with by asking politely for somebody else if it is her again.

I was on deck 9 2 years ago and needed a haircut. Though I was in an inside -- the "butler" on the deck was a woman -- Lilly. I asked her to try to find out who was a good stylist and she said she would. Long story short -- the recommendation was to go with "Rebecca". She was great so I would recommend her. If I remember correctly she was from the UK.

I was on deck 9 2 years ago and needed a haircut. Though I was in an inside -- the "butler" on the deck was a woman -- Lilly. I asked her to try to find out who was a good stylist and she said she would. Long story short -- the recommendation was to go with "Rebecca". She was great so I would recommend her. If I remember correctly she was from the UK.

Can we high-jack this question and extend it to QV, we are cruising part World cruise 38 nights and will need the services of the hairdresser, anyone any favorite hairdresser?

Archived