Musings on the Pride - Nov 17 - Dec 5, 2012

arzz

Sorry that the photos are all thumbnails -- but I could not figure out how to upload them any larger.

Hope you enjoy them anyway.

I did! I have been unable to upload photos at all!!

I so enjoyed your reports and your critique of the ship. We cruised from Dubai to Istanbul this spring on Legend and visited many of the ports you did. It was our first Seabourn cruise. Petra was obviously the highlight, and your description was spot on. (However, by going on a private tour, you missed out on Seabourn's Champagne and Caviar Stop on the Royal Highway!) :-))))

Also the pics of Kasahb (sp) show a different dock from where we were. We took a Dow cruise into the fjords on that day, and did not see all the activity you did. Your experience of Seabourn matches ours exactly, and your writing is very entertaining and descriptive. Thank you. Jay

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Read your account of Dubai and enjoyed it very much. Will be in Dubai in April (Seabourn Pride) Would love to know the company you went with for your camel, falconry etc. experience. We are older couple and don't want to (and have done) daring dune buggy rides. and anything else that was of interest in Dubai. Planning to take a private tour (probably with Tours By Locals).

Thanks, Helen

hswolkow@sbcglobal.net

Hi,

Read your account of Dubai and enjoyed it very much. Will be in Dubai in April (Seabourn Pride) Would love to know the company you went with for your camel, falconry etc. experience. We are older couple and don't want to (and have done) daring dune buggy rides. and anything else that was of interest in Dubai. Planning to take a private tour (probably with Tours By Locals).

Thanks, Helen

hswolkow@sbcglobal.net

Hi Helen Sue. I used to live in Chicago area and many years ago when to boarding school there. My folks lived in Cary for a long while. We will look forward to meeting you when you board in Dubai. I wish we could do that tour...but we will only have one day and you will be able to come in early! I think we are doing tours by locals. We board in Singapore March 18. Look forward to meeting you. We are 121.

Archived