Harbor Cruise

stefndoug

We are on the Disney Dream next month and trying to figure out something inexpensive to do in Nassau. i want to see the Atlantis resort from a distance and from the description on the Disney website, you can do that on the Harbor Cruise ($25/person). Has anyone does this tour? I am also ok with booking privately, so are there any suggestions to doing this with a company other than Disney?

Stefani

We are on the Disney Dream next month and trying to figure out something inexpensive to do in Nassau. i want to see the Atlantis resort from a distance and from the description on the Disney website, you can do that on the Harbor Cruise ($25/person). Has anyone does this tour? I am also ok with booking privately, so are there any suggestions to doing this with a company other than Disney?

Stefani

You can see the Atlantis from the ship.

You can take the Water Taxi for $4pp. and check it out from the distance as well as walk around the marina.. then take the water taxi or taxi back to nassau.. No need for a harbour Cruise unless you're interested in other things along the harbour.

You can see the Atlantis from the ship.

You can take the Water Taxi for $4pp. and check it out from the distance as well as walk around the marina.. then take the water taxi or taxi back to nassau.. No need for a harbour Cruise unless you're interested in other things along the harbour.

That is good to know...we have a good camera with a good lense...thanks so much. Might do the harbor cruise anyway because it sounds fun.

Stefani

Archived