Kids menu

ksavitz1

My girls are much more into pasta and non-nugget chicken than these kids menu options. I know children can order from the adult menu, but can my youngest order a half-portion, so we aren't wasting tons of food? And does anyone know if we can get mac and cheese or pasta with butter when it's not on the menu?

My girls are much more into pasta and non-nugget chicken than these kids menu options. I know children can order from the adult menu, but can my youngest order a half-portion, so we aren't wasting tons of food? And does anyone know if we can get mac and cheese or pasta with butter when it's not on the menu?

Many of the pasta dishes can be ordered as appetizers, it will be noted on the menu.

Cannot order different dishes as everything is set and ready to go for that night's meal.

Is it one menu or rotating?

Same menu every day.

My son had severe health problems and many hospitalizations. For a long time he could only have elemental formula (up to his 2nd birthday) so now, obviously, he has a hard time eating "real" foods. :( He eats eggs, pureed ham, corn, and chicken nuggets. Obviously, we'll have to bring some jars of pureed ham from home (Gerber ham & ham gravy). Are there chicken nuggets available for lunch? What about the availability of corn?

Texaslady22 - can't say that I have ever seen corn on its own available, however, always ask

KatieCharlotte - I believe that Mac and Cheese is available every night - the plain pasta I am not sure of, however, I have seen pasta as a side but always with some sort of sauce, again, you can ask

Chicken nuggets are available every night as well

If you have food issues and can only eat certain things (corn) or foods prepared certain ways call the special needs department, they are more than willing to work with you

If you are just fussy or the kids are fussy there is lots and lots of variety out there- explore and find where foods they like are - more than likely the Lido buffet will have everything your heart desires

Pretty sure you can always get plain (buttered) pasta. How old are the girls?

They're 8 and 4. They would be happy with plain chicken or pasta with butter or cheese plus fruit for every meal. I plan to strongly encourage them try new things because a cruise is a great time for that, but I also want something to fall back on so they eat and we all have a peaceful meal. Their older brother eventually grew out of his pickiness and is looking forward to eating everything, so I know they will too, some day.

My son had severe health problems and many hospitalizations. For a long time he could only have elemental formula (up to his 2nd birthday) so now, obviously, he has a hard time eating "real" foods. :( He eats eggs, pureed ham, corn, and chicken nuggets. Obviously, we'll have to bring some jars of pureed ham from home (Gerber ham & ham gravy). Are there chicken nuggets available for lunch? What about the availability of corn?

I have seen corn on the cob served with the ribs (the ones on CE night) and on the ships that have the rotisserie.

Chicken nuggets or strip things are available at the grill.

chicken tenders the first night in the dining room are a lot better then the nuggets... those things were nasty.

adults can order from themkids menu too. at least once a cruise we will get a banana split

Archived