what people think of the reflection 11/16/13

d1cso4

Hello All,

my wife and i are considering sailing on the reflection..got some prices today from my agent and it seems cheaper than our last cruise on the carnival dream. we have sailed the eclipse the year before and was really impressed with the overall service. i was wondering who has sailed on the reflection before and what do they think..i am sure that we will book this friday..hope to hear from you all..even if its far away !

Hello All,

my wife and i are considering sailing on the reflection..got some prices today from my agent and it seems cheaper than our last cruise on the carnival dream. we have sailed the eclipse the year before and was really impressed with the overall service. i was wondering who has sailed on the reflection before and what do they think..i am sure that we will book this friday..hope to hear from you all..even if its far away !

Suggest you do a quick search on Reflection and you will find at least 10 threads from people who have already been on it and hundreds of comments.

Most people love it but there have been some minor start up issues and propulsion issues that (hopefully) have been fixed.

Hello All,

The most comprehensive comparison so far (Eclipse vs Reflection):

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1719910

Hello Cruisetrail,

some of the observations wouldn't bother me as much..i did like the open grassy area where people can stretch and relax. I hope to experience inside the reflection is just as great as the eclipse ! thanks for your link !

Archived