oceania suite and PH

Rich 1

Hi all.

I would be most grateful for any replies.

We are all first time Oceania cruisers.

If I book a Oceania Suite and a PH suite on the Riviera with 3 people each suite -

1. Can we all 6 dine in the Oceania suite from the specialty restaurants?

2. If so will we be served by 2 Butlers? The one that is allocated to the PH suite along with the Oceania suite Butler?

3. Are the Butlers readily available to serve course by course?How many Butlers are there per cabin / suite?

4 If we take the $54 a day alcohol package what would be the welcome "bottle of suite champagne"?

Thanks for any other suggestions

Rich

Hi all.

I would be most grateful for any replies.

We are all first time Oceania cruisers.

If I book a Oceania Suite and a PH suite on the Riviera with 3 people each suite -

1. Can we all 6 dine in the Oceania suite from the specialty restaurants?

Probably yes, but please realize that it would require a major effort (bringing in a larger dining table and additional chairs) so this should be looked upon as an exception.

092435.jpg

2. If so will we be served by 2 Butlers? The one that is allocated to the PH suite along with the Oceania suite Butler?

That depends on many factors, but The Butler for the Oceania Suite will be your Primary Server.

3. Are the Butlers readily available to serve course by course?How many Butlers are there per cabin / suite?

Yes, but you must specify that you want the dinner served that way. Many passengers seem to prefer having the food delivered as opposed to being served.

Each Butler serves several Suites.

4 If we take the $54 a day alcohol package what would be the welcome "bottle of suite champagne"? Buying or not buying the package would have no effect on the type of Champagne that you find in your Suite.

Hope that this helped-

Please have a wonderful cruise-

Archived