Allure of the Seas---Fun Facts

PIGSKIN

This is some of the things on a paper I got from my guide on the All Acess tour.

Ship Stats----225,000 gross tons///1187 feet long///46 Wheelchair accessible staterooms/////5,400 guests (double occupancy)///24 guest elevators///30 feet draft///208 feet wide///22 knots cruising speed///6296 guests///2,180 crew...

Staterooms----total 2,704///683 staterooms with additional berths///balcony:1956///outside:254///interior:496///16 passenger decks...

Construction----the aqua theater pool is 17.9 ft deep;the largest performance pool at sea.///Allure of Seas is 75 ft longer than the Freedom class ships.///

The Central Park Neighborhood is a living park at sea, with 12,175 plants, 56 trees, 62 vine plants, some over 24 ft in length.///5,070,632 lbs. of water in the swimming pools.///110,231 lbs. of ice cubes made everyday.///4,700,000 lbs. of fresh water consumption per 24 hours.///181 grand blocks were used to construct Allure of the Seas, each block weighed approximately 1,200,000 lbs.///Allure was constructed out of 500,000 individual parts.///150 miles of piping.///3,300 miles of electrical cabies.///158.503 gallons of paint.///1,614,586 square ft of air conditioned area.///968,751 square ft of carpet.///86,111 square ft of windows.///7,000 works of specially commissioned art.///The building of the cruise terminal 18 in Ft. Lauderdale took 62,572,500 pounds of concrete.

Was the all access tour worth both the time and money? I am thinking it is something my husband would enjoy and it seems there would be no better ship to do it on than the Oasis when we are on her.

Was wondering the same... thinking of doing this as a gift to my parents. What areas did you go on?

Was the all access tour worth both the time and money? I am thinking it is something my husband would enjoy and it seems there would be no better ship to do it on than the Oasis when we are on her.

Well worth the time and money. I thought that if I'm gona do it that this is the ship.

Archived