Need transportation recommendation

cbabe

Hi All,

I need to find transportation from FLL to downtown MIA for four people and all of our luggage. Know of anyone who is good, shows up on time and not too expensive???

I'd highly recommend QLS (Quality Limo Service). It's a shuttle van, not a limo but they were great for us last year. We flew into Miami but our hotel and cruise port were both in Fort Lauderdale. We used them both ways and had the same driver both times. He was so nice and the price was around $75 each way for our group of 6 in a dedicated van.

• One way car rental is likely the cheapest way to get there - but the hotel parking fees will likely discourage you from driving.
  • Taxi is about $85, depending upon where your hotel is located :eek:
  • QLS transportation (www.qualitylimoservice.com ), SAS (www.ridesas.com) and Go Airport Shuttle (http://goairportshuttle.com/) are FLL based shuttle services with reasonable prices
  • Larry's Limos has been suggested on these boards for Miami service - probably just under the taxi fares, but hopefully a much nicer ride

Good luck! :)

When we flew to FLL last month and we got in early. Like 930 am. QLS nor SAS could take us to our Miami hotel until 1 or 130. So Go Airport Shuttle was our only option, and we didn't need reservations. I'm so glad I called ahead because I wouldn't have known this. So depending on when you arrive, I would call in advance.

Archived