Purchasing Drink Tickets

Anybody ever pre-purchase drink tickets? I have at this time purchased 3 sets of drink tickets. Because I have no room number yet (Quaranty room) I was told that I would receive them at dinner. I will not be eating in the dining room so I was told that I would then receive them in my room. Anybody else purchase items this way? When did you finally receive them in your room?

I just cruised last week on the Valor and someone from the Bon Voyage department delivered the tickets to me at dinner. i was a bit nervous about receiving them on time too, but right when we got to our cabin there was a note letting me know they would be coming.

Beth- did you know that after you first post you can edit that post for up to 20 minutes. Once you post and see an error or you want to change something....hit the edit botton located at the bottom of your posts. You have 20 minutes to make any changes...dont forget to save it when its done.

Archived