Seattle Pier to Vancouver airport

DaveOKC

Yes you can, here is a link for you. Look down the schedule tab until you see the summer sked...the 2013 sked is not up yet but it will give you an idea.

http://www.quickcoach.com/schedule.htm

Thanks for the link - now another question. Since my cruise is late in Sept, it will be the winter schedule, so I guess I will have to use the downtown Seattle stop? Is that very far from the pier?

DaveOKC

Sorry, I can't answer that until the summer sked is available. You might try calling Quick Coach and ask how long there summer sked will operate in 2013 and discuss dates with them.

PD - thanks for the quick response. What I need to know at this point is how far the Quick coach stop at 200 Taylor Ave N is from the HAL pier and the best way to get there (taxi I would assume).

DaveOKC

HAL to the best of my knowledge uses Pier 91 which you can locate on Google Maps. I make the distance to be about 4 miles and will take about 15 mins +/- depending on traffic, however I have had the experience of long cab lines at Pier 91...I can only hope that this helps a bit.

hal to the best of my knowledge uses pier 91 which you can locate on google maps. I make the distance to be about 4 miles and will take about 15 mins +/- depending on traffic, however i have had the experience of long cab lines at pier 91...i can only hope that this helps a bit.

thanks pd!

Archived