15th Anniversary Cruise - Millenium

gfromftlaud

Ok...did the online boarding info today. I guess I better start thinking about getting ready to actually pack.....

Anyone have any thoughts on who the special guest staer may be? I am hopoing it is not a 1980's has-been / "one hit wonder". Charo is an amazing flamenco guitarist as well as an intriguing character, so should be fun.

Anyway, Happy Tuesday everyone!

Gary

I'm all checked in as well. Question about the special guest... who is Walt Nacke? What am I missing? The clue means nothing to me.

Charo is fabulous! She was on the Mexican Riviera cruise with us last October and blew the ship away with her performance. She signed autographs for 3 hours the next day. I can't believe I'm gonna get to see her again.

-Chris in DC

Share please....no clue here!

Are you kidding? I'm going to milk this one for free booze! The solution to the riddle about the surprise guest star will be available to anyone that buys me one Mojito Martini before dinner at the Martini Bar on the first night of the cruise. :D

Okay, I will buy you a Mojito if you give me a better clue than Walt Nacke. What are we missing here on the clue??

I'm afraid to give out a clue for fear of losing mojitos! I'll give out the name first, then you guys can decide if it's worth a mojito. :cool:

11 more days. Woo-hoo!

1. Walt Nacke......

2. Large gay following.....yet not Bette

3. A "crack" security team from Chicago....Is that supposed to be a clue???

Okay then.... it's a crack wh$#e from Chicago with a large gay following with a nack for being in Walt disney movies..ummm....

No, No....it is Colonel Mustard in the library with the candlestick! Oh wait.....wrong "clue"

crap...guess I better just get back to work....

Happy Thursday,

Gary

Ugggggghhhhh - If in fact it's tired ole Joan Rivers . . the Atlantis "Big Star Surprise" is a big bust - and I don't mean Joan's implants ! ! ! She's tired and a has been. Bring on the funny "new" celebs like Kathy Griffin or Margaret Cho, if in fact it is a comedy routine. What about a great musical star?

I remember staying up "late" to watch her when she filled in for Johnny Carson in the early 80's....I was only about 12 or 13 but thought she was hilariously campy.

Anyway, received Celebrity documents in the mail today from Atlantis. Another hour closer!

Can't wait to board and get a cocktail in hand....

Gary

If Joan Rivers has one more lift .. she'll have a full goatee and mustache!

I listened to her radio show from NY a few years ago and she's became very right wing .. with lots of homophobic comments.

Can't stand her!

Archived