Taxi tours

blondie1234

I will be on the Holland America Maasdam next week and would be interested in doing a taxi tour of St. barts for 3 people. Anyone know if taxis are plentiful? I believe that St. Barts does not usually get a big cruise ship so I am wondering if the taxis will all be sold out early in the day since they are not use to so many people coming.

How much would a taxi tour be? And what would you see? It doesn't seem like the island is very large,so would the tour mostly be scenery? Thanks

We have been to St. Barts several times and I hear a taxi can be pricey. Another option to consider is a rental car. This time of year you should be able to rent one for the day for $65-$75.. You can see most of the island in just a few (2) short hours, then you have the car to revisit your favorite spot. We like the St. Jean Beach area, it has a GREAT white sand beach and warm calm waters. With several places to eat or drink...If renting a car get a small one as parking can be tight... Whatever you do have fun, we do....:):o

• 5 months later...
I will be on the Holland America Maasdam next week and would be interested in doing a taxi tour of St. barts for 3 people. Anyone know if taxis are plentiful? I believe that St. Barts does not usually get a big cruise ship so I am wondering if the taxis will all be sold out early in the day since they are not use to so many people coming.

How much would a taxi tour be? And what would you see? It doesn't seem like the island is very large,so would the tour mostly be scenery? Thanks

Did you end up doing a taxi trip around St Bart's?? We will be be on Maasdam in December and are wonderind what to do in St Bart's. Any info would be appreciated.

Archived