Zydecocruiser's Carnival Conquest Fun Ship 2.0 Photo Review

Sargent_Schultz

Just marking my place to come back and read more of your fabulous review. I had considered paradise beach in cozumel but maybe i should re think this.

I love snorkeling, but ds not so much. are there other things to do there-such as water toys such as trampolines and waterslides etc?

I am really enjoying your pics! The Sea Lions are adorable! Just wondering? Did you take the underwater pics with the Cannon??

Thank you.

The only underwater pics I've posted here (so far) were from Mahogany Beach in Roatan and were taken with an obsolete Canon D10. There will be some more from Chankanaab coming up. Stay tuned! :)

Just marking my place to come back and read more of your fabulous review. I had considered paradise beach in cozumel but maybe i should re think this.

I love snorkeling, but ds not so much. are there other things to do there-such as water toys such as trampolines and waterslides etc?

I think the two are different experiences. I think there is more to do at Chankanaab but they don't have the toys that PB offers, AFAIK.

Chankanaab is a state park, with an admission charge, and everything is well maintained.

PB is one of a number of beach clubs catering to cruise ship passengers. PB s also well maintained, and has the toys. It doesn't have the dolphins and other animals, well, they probably still have the parrots. Snorkeling is not very good there. If you are looking for a beach club family experience, I would say PB is one of the best. I do know people who go there every time and know a former manager. I've been there a few times before - the last time around March, 2012 for a brief visit. Once upon a time, I though beach clubs were great, but just aren't particularly interested in these days.

Some pictures from PB from last year

DSC_7574.JPG

DSC_7576.JPG

DSC_7577.JPG

DSC_7578.JPG

DSC_7580.JPG

DSC_7581.JPG

None of my teams are still in the hunt but I suppose I'll root for the Dirty Birds now.

I knew there was a reason I liked you besides the fact that you are a fount of information! Loving the review and cannot wait til we are on her in October!