Zydecocruiser's Carnival Conquest Fun Ship 2.0 Photo Review

Sargent_Schultz

In Belize we purchase the ship's Belize City tour and Altun Ha. Today was going to be a good day to order room service breakfast.

Room Service Breakfast, Fresh Melon, Apple Juice, Hot tea,

DSC_1449_DxO.jpg

Banana,

DSC_1450_DxO.jpg

Croissants, Danish,

DSC_1451_DxO.jpg

Was that cinnamon bun from the room service menu? DH and I like those a lot, but for some reason I didn't think they were on the room service menu. Or did it come as "assorted?"

Was that cinnamon bun from the room service menu? DH and I like those a lot, but for some reason I didn't think they were on the room service menu. Or did it come as "assorted?"

I also love the little cinammon buns - they come with the 'danishes' and I just write in 'cinammon' next to the 'box' when I write in the order - and they seem to appear :)

Thanks Sarge for the great review! I am really enjoying it. Can't wait to enjoy more.

:confused:Some Questions:

The Taste Bar....is there and extra charge to eat the samples? What time do they serve them?

Do you remember how large the cabin's safe was? I really could not tell by the photo.

Can you order a BLT sandwich for breakfast? Or did I get that photo confused with your breakfast photos but it really was your lunch?

In Belize--> Altun Ha Ruins, how far/long did it take you to get there? I assume you went on a CCL excursion?

Thanks in advance for answers!:D

Edited by monakayk

Thanks Sarge for the great review! I am really enjoying it. Can't wait to enjoy more.

:confused:Some Questions:

The Taste Bar....is there and extra charge to eat the samples? What time do they serve them? No charge. They didn't have every Taste Bar every night. 5:30pm - 8:30pm

Do you remember how large the cabin's safe was? I really could not tell by the photo. Not really. They meet our needs.

Can you order a BLT sandwich for breakfast? Or did I get that photo confused with your breakfast photos but it really was your lunch?

Very good. I was waiting for someone to ask. I ordered for breakfast.

In Belize--> Altun Ha Ruins, how far/long did it take you to get there? I assume you went on a CCL excursion? About a 45 minute drive from Belize City.

Thanks in advance for answers!:D

You're welcome.

No guarantees on the BLT, but

DSC_1448.JPG

Pancho's Backyard, DSC_1756_DxO.jpg

Panchos Backyard is where we go most of the time Great place to relax an enjoy some good food . Besides with the loungers in the sand we dont even have to leave the port area:D

Panchos Backyard is where we go most of the time Great place to relax an enjoy some good food . Besides with the loungers in the sand we dont even have to leave the port area:D

Lots of people love Pancho's. The original one is downtown, but why bother? ;)

Thank you. I love corn bread....

You're welcome.