Parasailing in Nassau

jocon

I will be in Nassau on March 11 from 7:00-2:00. Wanted to know if it would be easy to find somewhere to parasail that would be cheaper than Carnival's excursion. Anyone have any experience with this?

• 7 months later...

Was wondering if you had found a company to parasail with? I will be going in september and am looking for a legit business or for some reviews from a business that will book ahead of time. Have seen multiple posts from Scubagirrl re: Freddie's Hi-Tech Parasail but have yet to see anyone post that they have used the company. Thank you for any information you can give

scubagirrl, do you happen to know the price of any of the parasailing companies? Carnivals is $99 so I was wondering if that is a good deal. Thanks!

Last time my family was parasailing I think we paid $75pp.

Nassau is outrageously expensive for parasailing. Worse than anywhere else in the caribbean. And they will not negotiate. it is $75 for a very short ride. Anywhere else in the caribbean you can get it for around $80 for 2 people, but not in Nassau. Will never parasail there again.

Archived