Carnival Fantasy - U111

kellyccz

I am taking my twin boys (who will be 18) on their first cruise in June. This will be my 6th cruise. I originally booked Junior Suite - V18. I got hooked on balconies a few cruises back and knew I needed one for this trip. In reading lots of reviews and comments about junior suites, I decided to go ahead and upgrade to a Grand Suite. My boys have never been on a real vacation and I wanted to make their first cruise fabulous. They will be going out into the world soon and I wanted this trip to be spectacular all the way around. I am very excited about this trip and can't wait for June!

I know this cabin is really close to the elevators, which is one of the reasons why I chose it, and I'm hoping it isn't overly noisy in that location. Has anyone else stayed in this cabin that might have some pictures to share?

I am taking my twin boys (who will be 18) on their first cruise in June. This will be my 6th cruise. I originally booked Junior Suite - V18. I got hooked on balconies a few cruises back and knew I needed one for this trip. In reading lots of reviews and comments about junior suites, I decided to go ahead and upgrade to a Grand Suite. My boys have never been on a real vacation and I wanted to make their first cruise fabulous. They will be going out into the world soon and I wanted this trip to be spectacular all the way around. I am very excited about this trip and can't wait for June!

I know this cabin is really close to the elevators, which is one of the reasons why I chose it, and I'm hoping it isn't overly noisy in that location. Has anyone else stayed in this cabin that might have some pictures to share?

We had a similar cabin a few months back- U114 I think. It was on the end. We didn't have any problem with noise at all. I will try to post some pictures later. We loved the suite and all of the room- and we really loved the huge balcony! Let me look for pictures and the deck plan and I will get back to you.

We had a similar cabin a few months back- U114 I think. It was on the end. We didn't have any problem with noise at all. I will try to post some pictures later. We loved the suite and all of the room- and we really loved the huge balcony! Let me look for pictures and the deck plan and I will get back to you.

I would love to see your pictures also....we will be in U114 in October

If you guys want to see pictures of a suite on this class of ship you can look at my review in my signature. We went on the Fascination, but the rooms and the balcony are identical. The only thing different will be that at the end of our balcony was an area where the added balconies stick out, but the Fantasy doesn't have them so you will be able to see from the bow of the ship to the stern.

• 1 month later...

Archived