The Ultimate Cruise Reviews with Pictures

sonicbuffalo

you can tell this used to be a volcano....the top was completely blown off sometime in the past...many years ago....

ry%3D480

need i say more?

ry%3D480

In case you didn't know...they were celebrating Halloween on this cruise....Fred & Wilma

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

formal night or elegant night...

ry%3D480

We took this cruise to go with our good friends, Don (pictured with Ginny), and Jo, as they had never cruised. I decided on a whim to ask him if they wanted to go, and to my surprise, he said yes!

ry%3D480

Jo...and me

ry%3D480

us

ry%3D480

the dining room lights

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Thank you for taking the time to post this. Really enjoying all your photos! We love the Miracle (were on her past 2 years) and also love all the islands you visited. I just relived some of my past cruises!:D Your wife is adorable! Glad you both enjoyed your vacation.

Our first aft balcony cabin with our friends riht next to us. We had the steward unlock the divider between both balconies...we were up high....near the top.

ry%3D480

we're planning on going the Allure in 2014....we were going this year but NCL has a great itinerary....and it's an 11 day cruise....but a lot smaller ship...

ry%3D480

What a behemoth?

ry%3D480

In Nassau, we got off the ship and decided to take a tour of the island...

ry%3D480

some cool grafitti....

ry%3D480

We are going on the Dream Eastern It. in March so love your pictures. We have also been on the Miracle & Dream Western Itin. so really loved your pictures of the Miracle. Best wishes to you and your wife and hope you continue to celebrate your anniversary by cruising. We also took the 11 day trip you are taking on NCL but with some different ports. You all will really enjoy this cruise. We were on the NCL Dawn but on our very first cruise we were on the NCL Sun. Also agree with you about Bernard's tours in St. Maarten. We will be on his tour in March (3rd time) and he has the best tours in the Caribbean. Thanks for sharing with us. ;)

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

This is quite a way from the downtown area where the other ships dock...and this is the Oasis of The Seas. We heard someone say it costs less per passenger for the Oasis to dock there and they don't have to pay as much in port charges at that pier. Who knows....might be true.

ry%3D480

a little bit better picture....

ry%3D480

ry%3D480