Boarding at the same time?

Going on the allure in March.. I'm wondering, I want to enter the ship at the same time as another group but they're on a different deck than we are. We're showing up at the same time. If one line moves faster than the other, will we be able to meet after we check inssomewhere before getting on the ship? I know how other cruise ships embarkation works but I've never been on allure so I wasn't sure if they'd yell if we stopped and waited after we got our sea pass cards to wait for them if their line moved slower

Going on the allure in March.. I'm wondering, I want to enter the ship at the same time as another group but they're on a different deck than we are. We're showing up at the same time. If one line moves faster than the other, will we be able to meet after we check inssomewhere before getting on the ship? I know how other cruise ships embarkation works but I've never been on allure so I wasn't sure if they'd yell if we stopped and waited after we got our sea pass cards to wait for them if their line moved slower

You may or may not be able to wait in the same area after check-in. I forget if they group people by deck or C&A level. I'd set up a meeting place on board just in case, like Sorrento's which is very near where you will board on the Promenade.

The check in desks are deck by deck. After you have checked in at the desk you all rejoin again to go up a level to the embarkation waiting area. You will be able to wait for your group here and board together. We arrived at 11am and went through the check in desk area within 5 minutes. We had to wait until 11:20am until embarkation commenced. We were on board by 11:30am. :)

We checked in based on deck and C&A status (our line was Decks 10-12, Gold) and then we were all sent upstairs to wait based on C&A status so if you make it to the waiting area at the same time and are the same status, you can board together. I think we were on by 11/11:30 am.

Archived