Celebrity 123 Promo & E-Gift Card

dkny330

So I bought a $200 e-gift card before the end of the year a few weeks ago from an email I got from Celebrity. The email indicated that if you booked a cruise of 7 nights or more for the remainder of 2013 before Jan. 31. 2013 Celebrity would match the e-gift card with $200 OBC.

Tried to book a cruise for late March with the 123 promo to get the OBC and use the e-gift card but Celebrity said they would not give the OBC that is supposed to be given. The rep could not give any explanation and I tried for more clarification - it seems Celebrity does not know what to do with this as they are going back on the e-gift card promo. Anyone else have any luck with using both of these? Thanks -

i think you are trying to combine two Celebrity promotions for your cruise which cannot be done.

With your ecard promotion you will recieve $400. in OBC for a seven day cruise. That is very good. You could also book with a TA and see if you can get additional perks that they offer for your booking for a March cruise.

So I bought a $200 e-gift card before the end of the year a few weeks ago from an email I got from Celebrity. The email indicated that if you booked a cruise of 7 nights or more for the remainder of 2013 before Jan. 31. 2013 Celebrity would match the e-gift card with $200 OBC.

Tried to book a cruise for late March with the 123 promo to get the OBC and use the e-gift card but Celebrity said they would not give the OBC that is supposed to be given. The rep could not give any explanation and I tried for more clarification - it seems Celebrity does not know what to do with this as they are going back on the e-gift card promo. Anyone else have any luck with using both of these? Thanks -

Hi Dkny,

You will not receive both offers. You have the choice of keeping the Gift Card offer, OR you would give up the 200.00 match, and you can move to the 123 offer. Pick whichever option brings the best benefit to you.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for the feedback/answer! After reading through a few pages of the 123 promo forum, it seems that the beverage package would be good if it indeed includes frozen drinks and wine. Does it?

Thanks for the feedback/answer! After reading through a few pages of the 123 promo forum, it seems that the beverage package would be good if it indeed includes frozen drinks and wine. Does it?

Hi Dkny -

As long as the drink does not exceed $8, you should be fine. Otherwise, you might consider upgrading to the Premium Package, at at additional 11.50 per person, per day. I hope this helps.

Archived