Cost of White Hennessy on ships?

LynnAnne

I want to bring a bottle of white Hennessy home for a co worker next month. Does anyone know the cost this year on the ships? Will the Victory sell this? Our first seven days are on Liberty, I would rather wait and buy it on the Victory. Help! Thank You!

If you attend the free liquor tasting, usually on the eve of the first sea-say, the prices are a little bit lower. While you are in line, they hand out a listing of all of the liquors offered to taste as well as what the price will be if you buy during the tasting hour. /here is a little bit of a savings.

Don't let the long line deter you either. We got there early and the line was very long but once they started, it moved very quickly. They had at least 8 attendants at the table to assist you. You get to taste up to three liqours, so if there is something that you have wanted to try before committing to buy an entire bottle, this is a your opportunity. This was the way that we found out about Amarula over our original plan to buy Sheridan's. The bar-team will give you great suggestions and if you are really interested, will let you try more than the 3 allowed mini-shots.

:)

• 4 years later...
I want to bring a bottle of white Hennessy home for a co worker next month. Does anyone know the cost this year on the ships? Will the Victory sell this? Our first seven days are on Liberty, I would rather wait and buy it on the Victory. Help! Thank You!

I was on my cruise 5/6 and if I remember correctly 3 bottles for 129.00 at the start of the cruise and the last night they were a little over 40.00 for 1 bottle.