Sensation or Ecstasy

BUSYGIRL

We are trying to schedule a cruise and need to choose between the Sensation or Ecstasy? Which ship would be best to sail with 8 yo DD? Does one have a better water park than the other? Are the shows the same on both?

Any advice would be appreciated.

We are trying to schedule a cruise and need to choose between the Sensation or Ecstasy? Which ship would be best to sail with 8 yo DD? Does one have a better water park than the other? Are the shows the same on both?

ooops wrong ship

Ships are the same except for the decor. Sensation does 3 and 4 day to Nassau and Ectasy does 5 days to HMC,Nassau and Freeport. I would chose Ectasy for NHC and longer cruise.

The ships are virtually identical to each other, their interior decor being the only (slightly) noticeable difference. They both have been through Evolutions of Fun, so both have the water park.

I'd pick based on itinerary, and in that regard Ecstasy is the clear winner. She calls on Half Moon Cay which is amazingly beautiful and the best of all the private islands. The beach there is the nicest I have ever been to. I would pick Ecstasy just for the call on HMC.

There is a link to my Ecstasy review linked in my signature. Check it, there are some pics of HMC in it.

Archived