Eli's Eco Tour

39august

If you are intersted at all in ecology, history, snorkeling, great lunch, fun catamaran ride (in his new, bigger boat with plently of shade and a head), a bit of local lore, and great rum punch, TAKE ELI's TOUR! We will repeat this if ever in Antigua again. Wonderful time!

It was great Kay, wasn't it??? We had a blast and the sights were incredible. I too would take this excursion again!

Lisa

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 39august:
If you are intersted at all in ecology, history, snorkeling, great lunch, fun catamaran ride (in his new, bigger boat with plently of shade and a head), a bit of local lore, and great rum punch, TAKE ELI's TOUR! We will repeat this if ever in Antigua again. Wonderful time!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The "Bean's" Brilliance Cruise!
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;4;19;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Guest NBestafka
Hi Kay, Hi Lisa!!!!!! I had to add my 2 cents worth to this post!!!!

Eli's tour was the best thing we did on this vacation!!!!! I was sunburned and stayed in the shade on the boat but still had THE BEST time!!!!!! I have some pics of everyone walking across Hell's Gate!!!! If they come out good I will make sure to post my e-mail address so that you guys can get copies!!!!

Glad you all made it home safely!!!! And anyone who wants to have a great time in Antigua... look up Eli. [url="http://www.adventureantigua.com"]www.adventureantigua.com[/url]

Nancy

Nancy

Archived