Reflection Cabin 1605

dkny330

Just saw my reservation and I was switched from cabin 1620 to 1605. It is in the identical placement of 1620, except that it is on the port side. So, has anyone been in this cabin, have any feedback? I'm hoping it is as good a what I have heard about 1620. Thanks!

Just saw my reservation and I was switched from cabin 1620 to 1605. It is in the identical placement of 1620, except that it is on the port side. So, has anyone been in this cabin, have any feedback? I'm hoping it is as good a what I have heard about 1620. Thanks!

It's the mirror image of 1620 with the exception that 1620 has the bed by the bath, and 1605 has the bed by the balcony. Both staterooms have the same sized huge balconies. It all depends on bed placement. Personally, I like the bed by the bath and would have kept 1620, but if you like the port side of the ship, you've got a great cabin.

A plus from the other S-Class ships, you have a deck above you. The others have the pool deck above, and I've heard some comments about deck chairs scrapping the deck in the morning.

It's the mirror image of 1620 with the exception that 1620 has the bed by the bath, and 1605 has the bed by the balcony. Both staterooms have the same sized huge balconies. It all depends on bed placement. Personally, I like the bed by the bath and would have kept 1620, but if you like the port side of the ship, you've got a great cabin.

A plus from the other S-Class ships, you have a deck above you. The others have the pool deck above, and I've heard some comments about deck chairs scrapping the deck in the morning.

Thanks! I also like the bed by the bath, but we were switched without our knowledge and looks like the other room is gone now. Guess we'll just have to deal! :)

Thanks! I also like the bed by the bath, but we were switched without our knowledge and looks like the other room is gone now. Guess we'll just have to deal! :)

It's a great stateroom and great location on the ship. Enjoy your cruise.

Archived