2006 Excursions for Majesty

embradley

Hello,

This is the 1st cruise for us as well, but from what I read, make your own plans, its cheaper that way, and your own private plans may be better than the ships offer. This is what I have been reading, about the Majesty; Boston/Bermuda trip. Not sure where your headed, but you have enough time to research before you sail. I just booked a Helmet Dive for a Septembers arival in Bermuda. and thats 3 months out and the "dive guy" said 3 month is fair notice during the busy season. but, if your going to a hot spot during peak travel times, and doing a cool excursion with a thousand or more other cruisers on your tail, 6 to 9 months advance planning wouldn't be out of the question for me. But again, Im a rookie cruiser.

Hi EM,

Scroll down and read the post from RW Frye. Apparently, NCL has posted the prices for the 2006 season on the Majesty.

Barb

The cruise prices are out but not the 2006 excursions.

embradley

You can use the 2005 excursions for planning. They normally don't change much. I would expect the the 2006 forms around 60- 90 days before the first cruise of the 2006 season.

Ok Thanks. Thats what I was figuring that they wouldnt change very much. We are heading to the Western Caribbean (Cayman, Cozumel, Key West) so I know we are definitely doing the Stingray City just because everyone says how good it is! Wasn't sure about the other places yet...but thanks! ;)

Hi,,i Looked For Majesty 2006 Cruises Today On The Web Site And All I Could Find Was Still 2005 Cruises ...:( I Was Wondering When They Were Going To Be Out..need To Use My Mothers Day (dawn) Refund.

Thanks

There are some posted on NCL.com for 06. I booked mine with an online TA so they had plenty of different trips for 06. Hope you find something ;)

Hi,,i Looked For Majesty 2006 Cruises Today On The Web Site And All I Could Find Was Still 2005 Cruises ...:( I Was Wondering When They Were Going To Be Out..need To Use My Mothers Day (dawn) Refund.

Thanks

Go to Voyages & Pricing on NCL.com. Put in the 2006 date and select the Majesty. The Summer 2006 cruises are loaded.

Archived