Sideways Inside Cabins

NMLady

Looking forward to the photos, I am going to be in 12035 in April and am curious as to how it looks when sideways.

We love sideway rooms.They're not bigger,they just feel it.We we're in room 12039 on the Star in Oct.We booked the same room number on the Dawn for next year.Being on the same deck as the pool, makes for a short walk.It's unfortunate that these rooms pushed the Spinaker Lounge down towards the basement,but when I saw that NCL put these rooms there we had to have one.

We have an sideways oceanview cabin for this August on the Jewel.

Can I assume that an sideways oceanview cabin would be like an inside except for the window.

Hmm ,that's interesting.Instead of having the window behind the bed it will be to the side. Maybe you can lay in bed and look out the window.

I just found another picture online, which is totally different than what ours was, so now I'm thinking they may have different styles of the cabins. Although this is a very small picture...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSn1-Vt4LGWEIKEpforXDLOvzBxtKsYCv_aUyUvLaebMgsa2KTzzdnMUMpLyQ

We have sailed twice in an inside cabin and both were this configuration... Deck 5 on the Dawn, and deck 8 on the Jewel. Loved both of them. Hope you enjoy you b2b!

Holly

Hmm ,that's interesting.Instead of having the window behind the bed it will be to the side. Maybe you can lay in bed and look out the window.

Wouldn't that be nice, just lay in bed and watch the ocean go by.

The layout of the sideways cabin on the Spirit must depend on where they are. DH and I had one on the 9th deck where the atrium is. We had no couch and only a chair at the 'desk' area below the TV. Not even a vanity at the end of the hall but just a dead end; closet on one side and bathroom on the other side. We moved the beds also. I loved that room. It is the only inside we have had and it was a last minute 'just us' cruise. Loved the Spirit!

Archived