Post-Cruise Princess Excursions

sunluva7

Has anyone done Princess' post-cruise excursions in FLL? We did a Carnival post-cruise Miami tour last year which worked out very well for us. This August, we have a 6:30 p.m. flight out of FLL, have a monster SUV reserved for 6 and our luggage, but wanted to check out other options. We were looking at the Princess post-cruise (CB) Everglades tour. It's more expensive than the car rental but might be less of a hassle than renting. Anyone done any of these post-cruise tours in FLL? Are they worth it?

Since we had a late flight last year we decided to kill some time and take a Princess post cruise tour to the Everglades on an airboat. It was a great way to spend our afternoon instead of hanging out in the airport for hours. Your luggage goes right along with you on the bus and they drop you at the airport afterwards. Normally they do not advertise them until the last few days on the ship and there is a minimum number that must book for them to have the tour. But there always seems to be a lot that take it.

We did the Everglades airboat and Flamingo Garden tour in Fort Lauderdale about 3 years ago. We were we not that impressed with the air boat (it was OK, but not as exciting as we thought it would be), but we loved the Flamingo Gardens.

We did the Everglades airboat and Flamingo Garden tour in Fort Lauderdale about 3 years ago. We were we not that impressed with the air boat (it was OK, but not as exciting as we thought it would be), but we loved the Flamingo Gardens.

do you happen to remember the approximate cost of these tours?

I think I would like Flamingo Gardens, and although I've done several airboat rides, others in our group haven't and I think they might enjoy that. Was this a combo tour - both airboat & gardens? thanks a lot!

I think last year it was around $40-$50 pp. Sorry I can't be exact, I just can't remember the price, but I know it was in that vacinity. We also did the Flamingo gardens after the airboat and it was very nice. They had a large gift shop outside the gardens and the prices were really good for a touristy place.

Archived