Pride in Feb--weather ?

OT2Be2004

Where are you crusing from and to? Winter is really peak cruising season in the caribbean, although the Bahamas can be cool. But if you're doing an eastern, western, or southern cruise, plan on it being plenty warm (80s and humid).

Pride sails from Baltimore. Weather is always unpredictable (It was almost 50 today, but will get colder soon). I haven't done this (but just 5 days away), but plan on about 1 sea day of cool to cold at each end of the cruise. Also plan on dressing warmly for the muster drill.

Roy

Pride sails from Baltimore.

Ah. In that case, it will still be winter. I live north of Baltimore, and it was in the 30's today but will be in the 20's the rest of the week. Plan on it being cold. The Bahamas can go either way -- warm or cool (never really cold). Plan accordingly.

I have been on Pride twice in Feb.First time was freezing the whole cruise-I'm taking winter jackets and gloves in the Bahamas.The natives said it had never been so cold that they could remember.Said I would never go again but did go again two winters after that and it was hot in Florida and the Bahamas.Laid in the sun,swam in the ocean.

Its a crap shoot,you never know!So be prepared for any kind of weather.

Laura

Archived