Triumph splash area for toddlers?

hott_michelle2001

Sorry that probably didn't work. Cruisedeckplans.com....under ship menu pick Carnival...pick Triumph...scroll to bottom and look for "Other features" click "drag these decks." You can look at all the decks and whats where.

Per CCL:

Children who are not toilet trained (and those in diapers or swim diapers) are not allowed in any of the water facilities onboard, as per United States Public Health Services. Toilet trained children should be taken on frequent bathroom breaks. Note: This includes the Kiddies Pools.

Were sailing with DS (13M) on Triumph and I know he cant go in the pools because of the diaper but is there anywhere on Triumph with s spash zone he can run threw to get wet? Any other activites he would be able to do?:confused:

Unfortunately, Carnival doesn't have an "official" Toddler pool area (for that, you'll need to sail on Royal Caribbean or Disney). The toddler pool and splash zone on the Allure of the Seas was absolutely phenomenal!

With that said, when we sailed on the Dream in Oct 2011 with our 23 month old son, the Waterworks attendants told us that our son in diapers was welcome in the Mini Works spray area. The rule was that his bottom couldn't be submerged at any point in time. Initially we were hesitant since it wasn't a written rule, but after seeing that indeed there were several other toddlers in the spray area, we allowed our son to play as well.

Leave the kids toddlers for sure home with grandma your vacation will be more fun for everybody that way. :)

Look at my cruising history. The BEST cruises of my life have been the last 3 which happen to be the ones with our toddler son. We are now gearing up for cruise #4, this time with TWO toddlers! :D

Per CCL:

Children who are not toilet trained (and those in diapers or swim diapers) are not allowed in any of the water facilities onboard, as per United States Public Health Services. Toilet trained children should be taken on frequent bathroom breaks. Note: This includes the Kiddies Pools.

A splash area doesn't qualify as a kiddie pool. If you read it literally, "water facilities" could be "bathtub or shower." So kids can't bathe or shower all week? Bad wording on their part.

I read in JH's blog that he let his non-potty trained kid in the splash area. See his 8/10/12 blog. It's in the answers to passenger questions-last one in the blue box. Take it for what it is.

Were sailing with DS (13M) on Triumph and I know he cant go in the pools because of the diaper but is there anywhere on Triumph with s spash zone he can run threw to get wet? Any other activites he would be able to do?:confused:

When we sailed the Triumph in Feb we found the toddler pool completely empty the entire trip.

I have added a short video. Please forgive my terrible recording. You can see the toddler pool briefly at 1:31

I guess since it clearly says no diaper/ swim diapers it must mean No diapers or swim diapers.

https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/shipboard_knowledge/Pool_WaterslidePolicies.htm

Kiddie Pool / Pool / Whirlpool

Twister Waterslide / WaterWorks /Splash Park

Pool Rules

The Following are Strictly Prohibited:

· Children who are not toilet trained (and those in diapers or swim diapers) are not allowed in any of the water facilities onboard, as per United States Public Health Services. Toilet trained children should be taken on frequent bathroom breaks. Note: This includes the Kiddies Pools.

Using the Water slides

Waterslide Policies

Children who are not toilet trained (and those in diapers or swim diapers) are not allowed in any of the water facilities onboard, as per United States Public Health Services. Toilet trained children should be taken on frequent bathroom breaks. Note: This includes all Slides.

Using Splash Park

Children who are not toilet trained (and those in diapers or swim diapers) are not allowed in any of the water facilities onboard, as per United States Public Health Services. Toilet trained children should be taken on frequent bathroom breaks. Note: This includes the Splash Parks.

Using the Whirlpool

Children who are not toilet trained (and those in diapers or swim diapers) are not allowed in any of the water facilities onboard, as per United States Public Health Services. Toilet trained children should be taken on frequent bathroom breaks. Note: This includes the whirlpools.

I guess since it clearly says no diaper/ swim diapers it must mean No diapers or swim diapers.

Obviously not the case when Carnival employees are telling guests that toddlers in diapers ARE allowed in the splash area (as we experienced) and even John Heald is telling people in his blog that he puts his own toddler in the splash area.

Archived