Celebrity Infinity - Oct 24 2013 - T/A Harwich to Miami - Pied Piper sailing

Petert102

Hello Everyone.....hope all are having a great weekend...first off..Peter..you and I have the same sense of humor....2nd...Chris I booked the Pier hotel thru the parent companies website I believe..here's the address. http://www.milsomhotels.com/. and I just completed our boarding documents...so great to have Xpress pass in hand. Kevin and I are so looking forward to meeting you all in 46 days. Judith and Eileen glad your at the pier.Will have to have a drink or dinner......talk soon...Bill and Kevin

Hello Everyone.....hope all are having a great weekend...first off..Peter..you and I have the same sense of humor....2nd...Chris I booked the Pier hotel thru the parent companies website I believe..here's the address. http://www.milsomhotels.com/. and I just completed our boarding documents...so great to have Xpress pass in hand. Kevin and I are so looking forward to meeting you all in 46 days. Judith and Eileen glad your at the pier.Will have to have a drink or dinner......talk soon...Bill and Kevin

I think Chris, as he comes from the land of Date Palms and Sands in the Middle East, has very simple tastes and is really happy in his Mega Ultra Budget, no star Harwich Motel, which sounds just like a Double-Wide Trailer and he just adores those lovely soft Polyester-Cotton Sheets, so favored by the Brits for their Budget Accomodations. He did happen to mention that he is currently dwelling in a Tent !!!! Oye Vey, just imagine that, I just could NOT imagine living anywhere without full time Doormen and 24 Hour Building Staff !!!!, I am not sure if his Tent, actually comes with a Bathroom with real running water, or if it is just a simple outdoor hole in the ground, where a nice smooth stone, is used in lieu of Paper !!!! We will find out on the ship at the Martini Bar when we are floating across the Ocean (not sure if that is the actual ocean or an ocean of Martinis, will have to think on that for a while )

Mega Hugz on this beautiful Sunday

Peter

Edited by Petert102

Mounting Excitement : Bill and Kevin

Really you Guys !!!! need to calm yourselves, otherwise you may just suffer a mini-stroke or worse still, have an attack of the Vapors. Why, I do declare, Anyone would think that you had never travelled before !!!

Take some wise advice from your friend, Officer Peter, although I never worked Narcotics, I do know about such things, so just pop a Xanax, Zoloft or a Paxil and you will feel calmer. Remember the Folks from entire State of California are medicated on the wonderous Pills, that is why they smile all the time when you see them on the Television !!!!

Remember you have zero to get excited about, as you are facing an entire night squeezed into one of those Parrot Perches that the Airlines so euphemistically call "Seats", the complete lack of any discernable legroom, will require a detour on landing to visit a Hospital to have Hip Replacement Surgery. Fortunately this is Free in Britain !!!!

Rememer your inflight dinner will be just like a trip to your neighborhood Costco, where they hand out those microscopic free samples of food, except that the Free Samples in Costco are definitely more nutritious than the Offering of the Airline !!!

Mega Hugz

PETER

Edited by Petert102

FINALLY EXCERCIZED MY BRAIN.....WELL JUST A TAD.....AND WE ARE CHECKED IN !!!!

Just Completed our On-Line check in, It would not accept Paul, wuz debating if I shud leave him at home with the Doggies and have a cabin all to myself, but as he has the credit card, I relented, had to call Celebrity who had to work around today's "Bug du Jour" in their computer systems.... Now we are ready to go .... Yay !!!

All that is left is to pack, print out the AA Boarding Cards and get ourselves to JFK

Mega Hugz

Peter

Edited by Petert102

This is a tour for 8. 7 of us are looking for one more to join....

A 6 hour tour, $36.87 Euro each, plus the cost of your entrances and lunch

This tour is being organised by SueLeekey over on the main RC. Please let her or me know if you are interested.

:D

Sintra leaves most visitors with a feeling of mystical enchantment. Its magical palaces, forests, Moorish castle and UNESCO World Heritage site city center are like a page from a fairy tale. We will start with a little walk through the mysterious Pena Park and discover secret caves and trails. Afterwards we will visit the Pena National Palace, a marvelous palace from the 19th century that is also one of the most important examples of the Portuguese architecture from the Romantic period. Then we will head to the historical center of Sintra, where you’ll have free time to explore and to visit the Sintra National Palace.

After lunch, we will drive to Cascais. And finally, enjoy a leisurley walk along the bay at the glamorous town of Cascais.

Edited by KiwiAtSea

This is a tour for 8. 7 of us are looking for one more to join....

A 6 hour tour, $36.87 Euro each, plus the cost of your entrances and lunch

This tour is being organised by SueLeekey over on the main RC. Please let her or me know if you are interested.

:D

Sintra leaves most visitors with a feeling of mystical enchantment. Its magical palaces, forests, Moorish castle and UNESCO World Heritage site city center are like a page from a fairy tale. We will start with a little walk through the mysterious Pena Park and discover secret caves and trails. Afterwards we will visit the Pena National Palace, a marvelous palace from the 19th century that is also one of the most important examples of the Portuguese architecture from the Romantic period. Then we will head to the historical center of Sintra, where you’ll have free time to explore and to visit the Sintra National Palace.

After lunch, we will drive to Cascais. And finally, enjoy a leisurley walk along the bay at the glamorous town of Cascais.

Kiwi

Remember that Bruce ( our Mother Hen ) from PP will probably be organizing some PP Tours as well, but then I forget if you were or were not part of the PP Group on Board

We are all so looking forward to meeting your flock, you did not tell us how many other Kiwis are planning to join you

Mega Hugz

Peter

Edited by Petert102

Kiwi

Remember that Bruce ( our Mother Hen ) from PP will probably be organizing some PP Tours as well, but then I forget if you were or were not part of the PP Group on Board

We are all so looking forward to meeting your flock, you did not tell us how many other Kiwis are planning to join you

Mega Hugz

Peter

Hi Peter, no, I'm not part of PP. And as far as I know, I'm the only Kiwi, making the 22 hour flight over to London...

But I'll be joining six fun American friends on board :p

Edited by KiwiAtSea

Hi Peter, no, I'm not part of PP. And as far as I know, I'm the only Kiwi, making the 22 hour flight over to London...

But I'll be joining six fun American friends on board :p

Well welcome, as you can see from my posted roll call, there are plenty of us, so you will not be lonely not being part of the PP Group and we look forward to meeting with you and your Buddies.

I do not envy your flight, they have become such an ordeal these days. Poor you and the jet lag, when I used to have to go to Sydney and Melbourne, it took days and days to sort out my body clock

See you on the ship

Peter

Welcome to our tour Studhilo :).

Peter - Yes, the flight just seems to go on forever... 12 hours to LAX, then another 10 hours to London. (Usually followed by a very long, slow taxi to the gate or remote stand at Heathrow) I don't remember how I tolerated it, when i used to fly economy, back in the day... Maybe the memories are too traumatic, so I've blocked them out ;)

I leave on Tuesday for a 15 night cruise from Vancouver to Long Beach, via Hawaii.

I'm going to be on the Carnival Miracle! Yikes! CARNIVAL!!!! Hairy chest contest and all (although I don't qualify for that!).

I rarely cruise on Carnival but I got a good offer on this cruise and the cruise ends in Long Beach with the Miracle docked across the bay from my home.

After this cruise, I'll concentrate on the Infinity and meeting all of you.

Here is the itinerary:

9/17/2013 Vancouver, BC, Canada ---- 5:00 PM

9/18/2013 Fun Day At Sea ---- ----

9/19/2013 Fun Day At Sea ---- ----

9/20/2013 Fun Day At Sea ---- ----

9/21/2013 Fun Day At Sea ---- ----

9/22/2013 Fun Day At Sea ---- ----

9/23/2013 Honolulu, HI 9:00 AM 11:00 PM

9/24/2013 Maui (Kahului), HI 7:00 AM 11:00 PM

9/25/2013 Kauai (Nawiliwili), HI 10:30 AM 6:00 PM

9/26/2013 Kona, HI 8:00 AM 5:00 PM

9/27/2013 Hilo, HI 8:00 AM 5:00 PM

9/28/2013 Fun Day At Sea ---- ----

9/29/2013 Fun Day At Sea ---- ----

9/30/2013 Fun Day At Sea ---- ----

10/1/2013 Fun Day At Sea ---- ----

10/2/2013 Los Angeles (Long Beach), CA 9:00 AM ----

Edited by Hobie

I leave on Tuesday for a 15 night cruise from Vancouver to Long Beach, via Hawaii.

I'm going to be on the Carnival Miracle! Yikes! CARNIVAL!!!! Hairy chest contest and all (although I don't qualify for that!).

I rarely cruise on Carnival but I got a good offer on this cruise and the cruise ends in Long Beach with the Miracle docked across the bay from my home.

After this cruise, I'll concentrate on the Infinity and meeting all of you.

Here is the itinerary:

9/17/2013 Vancouver, BC, Canada ---- 5:00 PM

9/18/2013 Fun Day At Sea ---- ----

9/19/2013 Fun Day At Sea ---- ----

9/20/2013 Fun Day At Sea ---- ----

9/21/2013 Fun Day At Sea ---- ----

9/22/2013 Fun Day At Sea ---- ----

9/23/2013 Honolulu, HI 9:00 AM 11:00 PM

9/24/2013 Maui (Kahului), HI 7:00 AM 11:00 PM

9/25/2013 Kauai (Nawiliwili), HI 10:30 AM 6:00 PM

9/26/2013 Kona, HI 8:00 AM 5:00 PM

9/27/2013 Hilo, HI 8:00 AM 5:00 PM

9/28/2013 Fun Day At Sea ---- ----

9/29/2013 Fun Day At Sea ---- ----

9/30/2013 Fun Day At Sea ---- ----

10/1/2013 Fun Day At Sea ---- ----

10/2/2013 Los Angeles (Long Beach), CA 9:00 AM ----

Glenn

Enjoy your trip on Carnivore.......remember to pack extra poop bags, flash lights, extra batteries, air freshner, bottled mineral water and dry emergency foods... Hopefully your next Carnivore float after this one, will be paid for by Carnivore as part of your compensation package.

Remember to check where your lifeboat is located and when, after a nastry crunching sound, you see the Captain ( Costa, was afterall a Carnivore company ) being the first off the ship, you will know it is time to go !!! .

Enjoy !!!! :):):):)

Peter

Edited by Petert102

Well Ladies and Gentleman...one month today and were so looking forward to this...can anyone give me any idea what kind of clothes we will need for the first few days out of lisbon....will it be warm enough to be outside?....just curious cause ill be bringing everything anyway...lol...Judith...look forward to cocktails at the Peir hotel or the Hay Penny Peir on the night of the 23rd and we will meet all the the other ladies ;) the next day.......hope everyone's having as good of weather as we are this week....talk soon ..William of Brunswick. Ps Chris..were you ever able to get a room at the Pier?

Well Ladies and Gentleman...one month today and were so looking forward to this...can anyone give me any idea what kind of clothes we will need for the first few days out of lisbon....will it be warm enough to be outside?....just curious cause ill be bringing everything anyway...lol...Judith...look forward to cocktails at the Peir hotel or the Hay Penny Peir on the night of the 23rd and we will meet all the the other ladies ;) the next day.......hope everyone's having as good of weather as we are this week....talk soon ..William of Brunswick. Ps Chris..were you ever able to get a room at the Pier?

Pretty much how we pack. :)

Seriously, though, layers are the way to go here. We'll have everything from shorts and bathing suits to fleece, hats, and gloves.

Yes, looking forward to seeing you on the 23d at The Pier, and at sailaway for everyone who isn't going to have our Excellent Evening in Harwich.

Judith

Your Couture for London ( Grey, Cold, Damp and Wet ) should carry you through to Vigo ( prepare for rain as Galicia and Asturias are notoriously rainy ) then from Lisbon to Miami, it should get warmer by the day and be very comfortable in sandals, shorts and t-shirts

As you work for the airlines, you should have no issues bringing four Louis Vuitton Steamer Trunks which will accomodate your numerous pairs of shoes, formal evening wear, halloween costume, day deck outfits, afternoon tea atire, evening casual and semi formal couture outfits. Now, we who will be traveling Roach Class, will have to squeeze all into one bag weighing no more than 23 KG ( note to self: pack separates and Mix and Match and use the Elites free bag of Laundry and their $20.00 a bag special offer )

Mega Hugz

Peter

Edited by Petert102

Pretty much how we pack. :)

Seriously, though, layers are the way to go here. We'll have everything from shorts and bathing suits to fleece, hats, and gloves.

Yes, looking forward to seeing you on the 23d at The Pier, and at sailaway for everyone who isn't going to have our Excellent Evening in Harwich.

Judith

Oh Judith

Lesbian Chic. I just adore the look !!!! Are we not also to be treated to a red wool plaid Lumberjack Jacket ?????? :):):):), so Fall in Fire Island

Mega Mega Hugz

Peter

Edited by Petert102

Hi Folks

Two more.... we are Ron and Jim from the UK and will be joining you on the TA next month. Whilst we've travelled with PP before in europe, this will be our first TA and first trip to Miami, where we've tagged on a few extra days before returning home! We look forward to meeting you all onboard, either at the martini bar or the welcome party! :)

GAY AND LESBIAN ROLL CALL

As we are getting bigger and bigger by the day, and as some of us folks can get a tad Puggled, thought it was time to do a Marie-Claire ( main board ) and do a Roll Call, so here it is. If you have additions or corrections let me know. Remember there are always other folk who never appear on CC, especially die volk von Deutchland ( for example ) ,who never appear but are none the less, usually well represented. Remember, some of the Folks listed here, also may have cancelled

US BASED FLOATERS

PETERT102 PETER & PAUL MANHATTAN NY

& FIRE ISLAND

HOWARD ( BUDDY ) MANHATTAN NY

BLAZERMB MICHAEL AND TOM RI

TURTLES06 JUDITH AND EILEEN ?

JMARKCASPER KASPER SC

HOBIE GLENN CA

IMWMFLYME BILL AND KEVIN NJ

STUDHILO RUSS ?

2MENUK MINI GROUP 24 – NON-PP – NO NAMES FL

TALLDKNY FRANK + ONE FL

NON - U.S. BASED FLOATERS

KIWIATSEA ALAN PLUS WHOLE FLOCK OF KIWIS NEW ZEALAND

KHEPRE CHRIS JORDAN

FFLYING FLEMMING PLUS 1 DENMARK

Looks like we will be able to Occupy the the Martini Bar and declare it the LGTB independant Republic

Hugz to All

Peter

Up-dated roll call as at 10/22/13

October 24 – harwich to miami t/a rollcall

us based floaters

petert102 peter & paul manhattan ny

& fire island

howard ( buddy ) manhattan ny

blazermb michael and tom ri

turtles06 judith and eileen

jmarkcasper kasper sc

hobie glenn ca