Viking Rhine Getaway -- newbie questions

trish1c

I know what you mean - but there is a lot of similarity between the markets in Switzerland and Basel - but as you said, if you see something you cannot pass up, go ahead and get it - but if you see it again later in the trip, just don't ask the price!! LOL.

Also, don't forget to BARGAIN! They would not deal in Basel but they did in France and Germany.

Keep a lookout - I will send you my travel journals to your email - and don't hesitate to ask more ???'s if you think of any!

can you send me info at cat330@earthlink.net? looking for the day to day itinerary and excursions...

Not sure if your travel journal is already on a blog such as blogger. If it is all you need to do is pull it up and highlight the url. Copy it. Hit the little blue ball under the smily face on the tool bar in this comment section and paste your link. Then everyone will have direct access to it

Not sure if your travel journal is already on a blog such as blogger. If it is all you need to do is pull it up and highlight the url. Copy it. Hit the little blue ball under the smily face on the tool bar in this comment section and paste your link. Then everyone will have direct access to it

No, it is not on a blog - it's jsut somthing I send to people who ask for it - I don't know the first thing about blogs! :D

Hi Lori,

Sorry to pile on but I'm also interested in your blogs on the Rhine Getaway with Viking. Need to decide very soon and need all the "experiences" I can find.

Thanks and Peace

Dave devious13 at aol dot com

Dave, I'm sorry, I have tried to send it twice and it keeps getting rejected - maybe I am typing your email wrong... :confused:

Lori, I would love to read your writeup of your trip. My husband and I are doing our first ever river cruise in mid-November (Viking Rhine, Amsterdam to Basel). I've been reading many threads here on Cruise Critic, which has been very helpful, but I'm especially interested in your experience because of the season/weather.

My email is tracy [at) tesselar . net

Thank you!

Lori, I would love to read your writeup of your trip. My husband and I are doing our first ever river cruise in mid-November (Viking Rhine, Amsterdam to Basel). I've been reading many threads here on Cruise Critic, which has been very helpful, but I'm especially interested in your experience because of the season/weather.

My email is tracy [at) tesselar . net

Thank you!

In your inbox - thanks for asking and hope you have a Wonderful cruise!