Stupid question

tinaparrotthead

So I've forgotten....on Carnival ships, can you use the sauna and steam room without paying for Spa services???

Thanks to all who respond...I just cant remember. I will be on Carnival Freedom if that matters...traveling with a friend who has a bad knee and the steam room would be wonderful for her....thanks!

Absent a Cloud 9 Spa, if there is a sauna or steam connected to the gym or gym locker rooms, the answer is yes. If there is a Cloud 9 Spa, and the sauna and steam rooms are part of the Cloud 9 Spa, the answer is no. On the Breeze,the Magic and the Splendor, there is a small sauna connected to the gym locker rooms. On the Dream there is a small steam room connected to each gym locker room and a small coed sauna inbetween.

So I've forgotten....on Carnival ships, can you use the sauna and steam room without paying for Spa services???

Thanks to all who respond...I just cant remember. I will be on Carnival Freedom if that matters...traveling with a friend who has a bad knee and the steam room would be wonderful for her....thanks!

Yes, and the showers as well, which is great if you are traveling with a room full.

Archived