Clip Art

We are going on the Mariner in a week and one thing I though about was doing up our own person envelopes. I've done this in the past but having trouble going finding art work that fits my desires at present. Anyone already have files for this type of thing OR links to some good clip art, esp for RCL in general and the Mariner specifically?

DeanD

Hey thats looks cool.:D ..and now my brain is working overtime....thinking of what I could make to thank the crew etc.

Liz

LOL, I hope I don't get too many people off on a tangent. It sure would be neat if some of those with a great graphics gift would come up with some predone envelopes for people to print out. I have no imagination and little expertise when it comes to this type of thing. But I did want to do something that would get their attention and hopefully make them feel just a little more appreciated. So if any of the staff that cares for us next week gets plain envelopes, that means either we lost them along the way or they should be afraid to look inside.

Cool idea Dean! We did this for the maid's tips when we went to Disney World back in 2001. Luckily however, someone else had already done all of the leg work and all I had to do was print them out. They were really cute - had several different ones to choose from with different Disney characters and also said Thank You on them.

Although not as creative as the one you show--a person could also use some inexpensive regular "thank you" cards. that also would show you think more of them that you took the time to search for and purchase cards.:)

We are going on the Mariner in a week and one thing I though about was doing up our own person envelopes. I've done this in the past but having trouble going finding art work that fits my desires at present. Anyone already have files for this type of thing OR links to some good clip art, esp for RCL in general and the Mariner specifically?
Here's what I came up with

This might be too much for your purposes at this time, but here's the website for Royal Caribbean's Image Library, just in case you are interested. RCCL asks that you use the images for promotional purposes:*

*For example, if you are creating material [such as the Thank You notes] that you might share with us on Cruisecritic -- this might qualify as for promotional purposes.

If you register, you should get the access the next day. Also, there's an 800 number. Once you get access, if you don't see an image or logo you want, the image librarian I spoke to was friendly and very helpful.

There are some VERY NICE Mariner "beauty shots" while on the open water. There are also shots of the Mariner interiors and activities, though I saw many more of the Navigator. (Of course, some of the Navigator shots could easily pass as the Mariner.)

Happy Sailing!

Archived