Coke or Pepsi??

Thanks guys :D..I LOVE COKE!! Are the mini fridges already filled with items to purchase or are they empty?

They are mostly filled with product for sale including liquor, beer, and soft drinks.

They are usually filled but you can take their stuff out and put your stuff in. Just remember to put their stuff back in at the end of the cruise or you may get charged for taking their stuff!

Guest LoveMyBoxer
My husband drank a Coke from the mini-fridge last week on the Breeze - it cost me $6.73! After I yelled at him...he said it was an "emergency" lol

On the Breeze they had both Coke Zero & Sprite Zero.

Here's a tip, drink the one in the fridge, then buy one at the bar and replace the can in the fridge ;)

My husband drank a Coke from the mini-fridge last week on the Breeze - it cost me $6.73! After I yelled at him...he said it was an "emergency" lol

On the Breeze they had both Coke Zero & Sprite Zero.

I hope he had 3 cans of coke...prices from the fridge aren't any different than from the bar

Can't you tell the cabin steward you want the fridge emptied (to avoid temptation)..they do this on NCL if you ask.

You can, but they can also say no. Ours asked if we wanted it unlocked, we said yes, we asked if he could take the stuff out, he said no.

The $6.73 was for ONE can of Coke! I watched him drink it in a moment of weakness (the morning after we both maxed out the 15 drinks each on the CHEERS program)! Go figure!

I had thought about replacing it from one purchased at the bars. However, I had enough trouble trying to get the can itself when I wanted a soda (I'm not sure if this is because I had the CHEERS program or not)? But, when ordering a sode at the aft pool bar, they would fill up a cup to the top with ice and put in what I thought was only a few sips of Coke. I got so annoyed, so the next time they did it, I specifically asked for the remaining Coke in the can (which they kept behind the bar). The bartender told me they weren't allowed to give you the can. I told him that the day before (at a different bar) I was given the can. He didn't care. The running joke all week was that, THAT bartender just hated me!

Archived