NCL Epic and slotplaycoupons

Kiwi935

:confused:

Please help me with payout info. I understand I will present NCL Promotions Desk w/coupon purchased through slotplaycoupons.com and $50 will be loaded onto my players card. Machine can be loaded with increments of my choosing and this amount stays in machine until used???

Do I attempt keep a running total of amount bet (in my head) before cashing out? Or for example, if I load $10, can I cash out each time machine hits and have remaining amount from original "load" still in machine to use?

Thank you

I'm the worlds worst at explaining things comprehensibly, so I will just give you my experience. I've bought coupons for our last two cruises and they are great. On the Spirit, the couple of times I cashed out after playing for a while, it gave me a cash slip. When I cashed out once on the Star recently, it gave me a cash slip for less than it showed as being in the machine and - in addition - it showed an amount still in the machine that I was expected to play. (I always enter $10 increments). It looks like the machine is keeping track of what it considers winnings opposed to what you entered as your 'play' amount and are expected to exhaust. The Star had the tightest slots of any NCL cruise we've been on (and being platinum, it's a few!).

Hope this explanation hasn't 'muddied the waters'. Have fun and good luck!

I think cod did a good job. Let me take a whack at it.

Once you load an amount from your player card to a particular machine, the machine will let you cash out any time. But only the amount of payouts, not the amount with which you started, until you have played through the initial amount loaded.

Here's a scenario:

Load $50 from player card (which is from redeeming slotplay coupons)

Play through $45

Win $35 in jackpots (balance counter on machine would show $40)

Cashout option at this point would print $35 slip, but $5 would still remain as credit on the machine to be played

(I do believe the machines display number of credits, but illustrating in dollars seems more clear.)

I'm the worlds worst at explaining things comprehensibly, so I will just give you my experience. I've bought coupons for our last two cruises and they are great. On the Spirit, the couple of times I cashed out after playing for a while, it gave me a cash slip. When I cashed out once on the Star recently, it gave me a cash slip for less than it showed as being in the machine and - in addition - it showed an amount still in the machine that I was expected to play. (I always enter $10 increments). It looks like the machine is keeping track of what it considers winnings opposed to what you entered as your 'play' amount and are expected to exhaust. The Star had the tightest slots of any NCL cruise we've been on (and being platinum, it's a few!).

Hope this explanation hasn't 'muddied the waters'. Have fun and good luck!

Thank you so much for your quick response and clear explanation.

I think cod did a good job. Let me take a whack at it.

Once you load an amount from your player card to a particular machine, the machine will let you cash out any time. But only the amount of payouts, not the amount with which you started, until you have played through the initial amount loaded.

Here's a scenario:

Load $50 from player card (which is from redeeming slotplay coupons)

Play through $45

Win $35 in jackpots (balance counter on machine would show $40)

Cashout option at this point would print $35 slip, but $5 would still remain as credit on the machine to be played

(I do believe the machines display number of credits, but illustrating in dollars seems more clear.)

Thank you for your response. I was apprehensive but after cod's and your explanation, I am ready to purchase coupon.

Archived