NCL EPIC TRANSATLANTIC Oct. 20th, 2013

aireboy

Hi to all the new posters.

I just got back from onboard Epic last week and she was still looking good. Most of the crew onboard will still be on for the crossing which will be fun to see how many remember me!

Saved about $140 by buying the beverage package for the week, I pre-paid so it made the onboard account less than a $100 for the speciality restaurants cover charges.

Hello everyone

This is my first transatlantic cruise and I am so excited. I am traveling alone in a studio cabin. Arriving in Barcelona on Oct. 15, staying at the Axel Hotel. Looking forward to meeting some new people. Talk to you soon.

David

Welcome to the thread and to the cruise David:)! See you and all members of this thread on the 20th October.

Kevin

I have read several things over the past few months regarding the amount of money they hold on each persons credit card

Can someone please tell me what the actual guideline/ rule is? I have see 100$ per day, 150$ per day 1000$ total

Just want to make sure

Thanks

Dana

I have read several things over the past few months regarding the amount of money they hold on each persons credit card

Can someone please tell me what the actual guideline/ rule is? I have see 100$ per day, 150$ per day 1000$ total

Just want to make sure

Thanks

Dana

It depends on your onboard spend. Last year my onboard account was just over $1000 and they made about 8 holds of various amounts during the two weeks.

This year I'll be pre-paying the beverage package so it should be considerably less!! :)

It depends on your onboard spend. Last year my onboard account was just over $1000 and they made about 8 holds of various amounts during the two weeks.

This year I'll be pre-paying the beverage package so it should be considerably less!! :)

ok - thanks - so if we decide to tell them to hold 800 each - then that's what they will do?

ok - thanks - so if we decide to tell them to hold 800 each - then that's what they will do?

No they'll hold according to your onboard spend. So they will start with say $100, if you burn that in a day they'll take a larger $200 until you reach $300. If you only spend $20 they won't take another for a few days etc..

It's just so they can confirm at the end of the cruise you have enough to pay the bill!

One month to go guys... Starting the count down!!!!

The countdown began when we booked this trip a year ago. 27 days to go until we board Epic. 24 days until we leave for Barcelona. I don't know what I'm excited about more.

Sent from my PG86100 using Forums mobile app

Hi look forward to being on Epic with my partner Mark its my 50 on OCT11 and this is My Birthday Treat an Epic date and Journey in life.

We are on Deck 9 mid ship Mini suite . Might see you all on Board Dale & Mark

So which night is going to be the party? Oh silly question... All of them! :D

Hi, our travel docs just arrived and we can't wait till embarkation day for our first NCL and transatlantic cruise comes.

As we decided to get the UBP we still cope with the long list of in- and exclusions; but I am sure it will work out just fine. Only thing left is how to get access to the sauna by buying some passes for the Spa. This cannot be pre booked. So we will be checking in early...

BTW: We will be staying in Barcelona for 2 nights at the Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona before the EPIC sets sails. Anyone else, too?

Looking forward to see you all on the EPIC. :D

Greetings,

Wolfgang&Gino

Hi, our travel docs just arrived and we can't wait till embarkation day for our first NCL and transatlantic cruise comes.

As we decided to get the UBP we still cope with the long list of in- and exclusions; but I am sure it will work out just fine. Only thing left is how to get access to the sauna by buying some passes for the Spa. This cannot be pre booked. So we will be checking in early...

BTW: We will be staying in Barcelona for 2 nights at the Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona before the EPIC sets sails. Anyone else, too?

Looking forward to see you all on the EPIC. :D

Greetings,

Wolfgang&Gino

We have also taken UBP can you provide a list or link to exclusions. We fly in day of departure

Ha ha. That's great. Funny how we have all congregated together!

Hey guys, Chris and I are no longer on deck 12. He surprised me today. We now in a suite on deck 17. Holy cow, he is certainly the BETTER half. We can party just the same. Hope everyone has a safe and uneventful juorney to Barcelona. Looking forward to meeting you soon.

John

Archived