Deck 7 Thompson dream

Sorry if it's worried you annibear it was me asking which were best in deck 9 I'm afraid :o

We wherec in 9022 but we've charged to 9031 because 9022 can get some noise from main air con unit.

We are also all inc so will follow your example and use it as a sleep aid if needed ! Good idea ;););)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

after stalking the corridors on sea day I noticed that there was a lot of aircon noise in the corridors near the cabins on decks 9 and 10 . The deluxe cabin forward on 9 sounded OK though.

I wonder what the cabins right forward on decks 4 and 5 are like for sound/vibration as that is where singlecabins are located and i don't fancy spending thousands of pounds to find out

after stalking the corridors on sea day I noticed that there was a lot of aircon noise in the corridors near the cabins on decks 9 and 10 . The deluxe cabin forward on 9 sounded OK though.

I wonder what the cabins right forward on decks 4 and 5 are like for sound/vibration as that is where singlecabins are located and i don't fancy spending thousands of pounds to find out

Thanks!:D

It's easy to get obsessive about one small aspect of a holiday (I do like quiet when I sleep) but having cruised on Dream last year I'm sure the overall experience will far outweigh any small noise issues.

I've managed to find out that we were in cabin 7073 in October. That was below Medussa but to be honest we had no idea at the time.

We don't go to bed late but, other than a family saying goodnight to each other noisily on the first night and waking up, momentarily, in rough seas to put my glasses on so that they didn't fall off the bedside table and get damaged :o, we slept like babes. Really unusual for us on holiday!!

Sooooo looking forward to May!:)

Archived