Help! Connecting Aft Cabins~ Liberty

trvldog

Hi

I am very sorry but I lost a link from a nice person that showed what cabins have connecting balconies.

Does anyone have a link to that from Goccl? Looking for connecting balconies AFT Cabins on deck 7 of the Liberty?

Trying to get 2 cabins booked tonight if we can :)

Any help greatly appreciated.

We stayed in cabin 7444 and my brother and SIL were right next door, 7446. Our cabin steward opened the connecting door between our balconies. Not sure if I have any photos - but will definitely post if I can find one.

No pictures, but confirmed on cruisedeckplans:

Cabin 7446 8M 185/60 sq ft

Beds: twin/king

View: window and extended balcony connecting balconies: 7444

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower;

sofa and coffee table

Dang 7444 is taken. 7446, 7448, 7453, 7451, 7449 and 7447 are availalbe. I wonder if 7449 & 7451 are connecting since since 2 cabins like 7444/7446 just other side?

Here's all the connecting cabins:

Cabin 7448 8M 185/60 sq ft

View: window and extended balcony connecting balconies: 7453

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower;

chair and coffee table

Smoking permitted on balcony only (effective 12/01/11)

Cabin 7449 8M 185/60 sq ft

View: window and extended balcony connecting balconies: 7451

sofa and coffee table

Note: Cabin has twin/king-1 sofabed on: CQ VA GL

Cabin 7451 8M 185/60 sq ft

View: window and extended balcony connecting balconies: 7449

sofa and coffee table

Note: Cabin has twin/king-1 sofabed on: CQ VA GL

Cabin 7453 8M 185/60 sq ft

View: window and extended balcony connecting balconies: 7448

chair and coffee table

We had 3 Aft cabins on the Liberty a few weeks ago. 7447, 7449, 7451. We had them all opened, it was awesome. They had to actually come and take the entire door off between out 7449 & 7451 and take it away.

Also, this was the first time that they made all 3 of us call Guest Services for the request before they would do it.

We have had the Aft cabins on all 3 of our Liberty cruises. She is a great ship, you will love her.

Hope this helps:D

Thanks PittsburghGirlee & Soccersharon!!

I was able to book 7449 & 7451 this will be awesome!! Even got our FTF booked so we can board early! We are actually on this ship in December but inside cabin. I told my DH he will need to go knock on 7449 door and tell them we have this cabin for our next cruise and see if they will let us see it!! LOL! (see I will make him do it so he looks like the crazy one not me) ;)

Thanks PittsburghGirlee & Soccersharon!!

I was able to book 7449 & 7451 this will be awesome!! Even got our FTF booked so we can board early! We are actually on this ship in December but inside cabin. I told my DH he will need to go knock on 7449 door and tell them we have this cabin for our next cruise and see if they will let us see it!! LOL! (see I will make him do it so he looks like the crazy one not me) ;)

If you have FTTF and you get on the ship early enough, you can probably head to your upcoming cabins, and the doors will be open. Then, just take a peek at your rooms to be. We just had FTTF on the Dream, and when we got on the ship at 11, almost all the cabins were still open.

Claudia

If you have FTTF and you get on the ship early enough, you can probably head to your upcoming cabins, and the doors will be open. Then, just take a peek at your rooms to be. We just had FTTF on the Dream, and when we got on the ship at 11, almost all the cabins were still open.

Claudia

Excellent idea!! Thanks :)

Archived