Has anyone flown jetblue

star69

myself an a guest will be flying this airline from jfk to ft lauderdale an back an are wondering what to expect. This is our first time flying this airline an to ft lauderdale. Any advice or comments on this airline would be most welcome.

Hi , we have used Jet Blue a couple of times. No problems , we like it. Our son flew Jet Blue JFK to Long Beach last year , good trip. Bring your own lunch. comfortable seats and good service. Don't know about Ft. Lauderdale, sorry.

Cori

We used Jet Blue last Oct for a flt from LAX to FLL. Loved it. We are planning on flying them again this November. It was comfortable and they give plenty of snacks. We flex from Fll to JFK to Long beach home. No problems and everyone was so friendly.

Kathy

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;11;21;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until we Celebrate Turkey Day on the Star!!!!

Voyager of the Seas 10/3/03

Ecstasy 9/01, 9/02

Holiday 9/98, 9/99, 9/00

• 2 weeks later...

Our favorite airline. They have the best on time performance of any airline. The best part is the tvs in each seat -- my daughter enjoys flying now. The time passes quickly because the seats are bigger and the tvs are available. I highly recommend the airline.

The best was a Northwest flight from Philly to Minniapalis where I got bumped up to first class. Other then that, Jet Blue is my favorite airline to fly, and I've also been on Southwest, AirTran and United.

Jet Blue is the best! Beautiful planes, great service. We usually take Southwest, because it goes where we go. However, our last cruise left from Long Beach--Jet Blue goes there from Oakland, but Southwest doesn't. It's so much nicer selecting your seats with Jet Blue than being part of the Southwest cattle call. Wherever we fly now, we will always fly Jet Blue if possible.

I am very excited to read this post as I have just booked Jetblue from Boston to Ft. Lauderdale for my upcoming cruise next March. Glad to hear they are a great airline and are looking forward to flying them.

Took it a couple of times--I rate it as one of the best. Took it from Washington to Fort Lauderdale a couple of years ago. My luggage did not make it on the plane, but what Jet Blue did then will remain with me forever. They contacted me within a couple of hours that they had located my luggage (put on a flight to Oakland instead of Ft. Lauderdale), and would get it to me by the next day. We were leaving on a cruise the next day so I was a little worried to say the least. They called me with updates--the luggage was put on a red eye from Oakland to JFK and then on a flight to Florida. They wanted to know whether they should send it directly to the ship. Because of my concern, we wanted to pick it up to Ft. Lauderdale--on the way to the cruise anyway. As we were pulling up to Ft. Lauderdale, they called and asked whether they should meet us at the drop off (meaning we would not have to go inside). We did anyway, and they gave us credits for future flights. I know that would NEVER happen on United, American, US Airways. I think JEt Blue is great. Also took them from Washington to Long Beach, CA--best thing we ever did. Much easier airport to maneuver than LAX. It's has my vote!

We've flown both Jet Blue and Frontier recently, they are very similar in fares, service and TV's. The family consensus is that Frontier has a little more leg room and a bit wider seat, so given the choice we'd go with Frontier. They serve "wraps" - bring a snack :rolleyes: . They also left early if everyone was on board.

I think that JetBlue is the best of all the budget airlines. The planes are nice and new and the huge selection of TV channels helps pass the time. You can watch sports,news, cartoons or even decorating shows. Helps make-up a little for their slightly cramped seating. They don't serve meals but they do offer high end snacks like blue corn chips, Pepperidge Farm cookies, bagel chips and complimentary soft drinks.

Their FA's and their ground personnel are very nice, extremely pleasant and good at problem solving. I've never had any luggage problems with them either.

Jane

I just booked our flights from Buffalo to JFK for an amazing price.Until I checked on a whim last night my husband and I were driving.It would have taken us 8 hours, now it will take us 70 minutes.Less time than it takes us to get to Toronto.

I am terrified of flying but it seemed silly considering cost of gas, parking at the terminal and the hotel the night before.Now we are flying in the morning we sail.

My family has all flown Jetblue and love it.I will just grimace and bear it.

I am terrified of flying but it seemed silly considering cost of gas, parking at the terminal and the hotel the night before.Now we are flying in the morning we sail.

My family has all flown Jetblue and love it.I will just grimace and bear it.

Try this site: http://www.fearofflying.com

They have message boards and I always feel so much better after reading all of the posts. I am also a terrified flyer. Might I suggest you visit your doctor and get some xanax or ativan for the trip. It makes a world of difference!

Happy flying!

Archived